The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Two clubs who have recently been relegated and now fighting for a place in the champions league final. Obviously money has played a huge part in their revival, but it's still a fantastic effort, hell Juventus were signing Boumsong from us not so long ago :)

Guest neesy111

Crowd sound incredible.

I think you can contribute a small proportion of Juventus' recent success to downscaling to their current stadium.  Stadio delle Alpi looked a soulless stadium.

Made the new place a fortress.

Crowd sound incredible.

I think you can contribute a small proportion of Juventus' recent success to downscaling to their current stadium.  Stadio delle Alpi looked a soulless stadium.

What did they do with the old stadium?

Guest neesy111

Crowd sound incredible.

What did they do with the old stadium?

Knocked it down, the new one sits where the old one was.

Two clubs who have recently been relegated and now fighting for a place in the champions league final. Obviously money has played a huge part in their revival, but it's still a fantastic effort, hell Juventus were signing Boumsong from us not so long ago :)

Can see it now. Our relegation was all part of Ashley's masterplan to get us to a Champions League final in a few years time. Brilliant owner we have.

This Juve the massive underdog thing is weird to me. The most successful Italian league club of all time. Only relegated due to match-fixing. Serie A has fallen-back but it's the Dutch league.

But yes they've rebuilt tremendously. Made some tremendous signings. Tremendous squad building.