The other games today 2017/18

Greg

It does when Portugal beat Scotland yet would finish bottom. :lol:

And Spain finish below Scotland but have the best GD.

Head to head surely should only work if it's two teams the same.

That's what I was brought up to believe, then countries who wanted to be included in the football world started changing it to H2H first. I think South Africa failed to qualify for the ACON a few years back because they played out a draw that would take them through on GD but didn't know that H2H counted first.

Going to be interesting to see how Everton do. Might look like they've done good business so far but it's still a gamble to replace Lukaku's goals with a finished Rooney and then Klaasen who's coming from the Dutch league and Sandro in his first season in the PL. Not sure if he'll be a starter but Martina at right back is obviously nowhere near as effective as Coleman either.  Sure they'll be fine though

Going to be interesting to see how Everton do. Might look like they've done good business so far but it's still a gamble to replace Lukaku's goals with a finished Rooney and then Klaasen who's coming from the Dutch league and Sandro in his first season in the PL. Martina at right back is obviously nowhere near a effective as Coleman either.  Sure they'll be fine though

I think they will have the most disappointing season. They have spent big but not really made any upgrades on anyone they already had. They will finish 7th like last season, but considering how much they spent they would count that as disappointing.

Going to be interesting to see how Everton do. Might look like they've done good business so far but it's still a gamble to replace Lukaku's goals with a finished Rooney and then Klaasen who's coming from the Dutch league and Sandro in his first season in the PL. Martina at right back is obviously nowhere near a effective as Coleman either.  Sure they'll be fine though

I think they will have the most disappointing season. They have spent big but not really made any upgrades on anyone they already had. They will finish 7th like last season, but considering how much they spent they would count that as disappointing.

The teams above them spend the same if not more so of course that's still going to be the case.

Rivaldo's son scored came off the bench to score a screamer against Athletic Bilbao in the Europa League.

First to ever score while on the bench then. Very Impressive.

And then to score an additional one once introduced onto the pitch is just special.

Sign him immediately.

Everton game a sell out my arse.

It was sold out at a reduced capacity of about 32k. The Family Enclosure and a block of the Main Stand were shut because they're putting new disabled facilities in. Just so happens that they're the most visible sections on the TV cameras, so it looked empty.

We were awful last night until Sandro came on and injected a bit of pace and movement. I really don't see how adding another slow central player in Sigurdsson is going to help the team at all. Sorely lacking pace, width and a target man upfront.

It was sold out at a reduced capacity of about 32k. The Family Enclosure and a block of the Main Stand were shut because they're putting new disabled facilities in. Just so happens that they're the most visible sections on the TV cameras, so it looked empty.

We were awful last night until Sandro came on and injected a bit of pace and movement. I really don't see how adding another slow central player in Sigurdsson is going to help the team at all. Sorely lacking pace, width and a target man upfront.

You have the pace and width in Bolasie and others, though, don't you? I think we all knew the lack of a target man was going to be a problem.

You have the pace and width in Bolasie and others, though, don't you? I think we all knew the lack of a target man was going to be a problem.

I'm not sure when Bolasie will be back from injury or whether he'll still have that pace when he comes back.

Aside from that, there's Mirallas who flatters to deceive, Lennon who isn't good enough and Lookman, who seems like a great prospect but isn't getting a fair chance from Koeman. Slim pickings.

I'm not sure when Bolasie will be back from injury or whether he'll still have that pace when he comes back.

Aside from that, there's Mirallas who flatters to deceive, Lennon who isn't good enough and Lookman, who seems like a great prospect but isn't getting a fair chance from Koeman. Slim pickings.

I didn't realize that Lookman wasn't getting opportunities. Are they not just easing him in?

I've gotta say watching Everton it was clear how much Klaassen and Rooney will want to be playing exactly the same position eventually. Throwing 50 million on Sigurdsson who again will want to occupy that same place (and offer the same kind of skillset, too) seems a really strange move.