The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Nee way are we beating this fat f***ing c*** next week, like.

No reason we should really, they have a much more expensive squad, although Fat Sam and his fanboys on here will never admit it.

Does he have any fanboys on here?

Big Sam getting a massive point there.  Proven manager in a relegation scrap.

Klopp deserved that today for subbing Salah.

Subbing Salah and leaving Firnino/Coutinho on the bench, man. I don't care how shit the team is normally; cliché of form going out the window and all that on a Derby day. Just put them to the sword. Especially when Everton have actually perked up since getting a permanent manager.

Whoa, NBC got Derek Rae? Niiice.

Weird, in it? Used to love him and Tommy "onion bag" smyth doing CL games on ESPN back in the day.

:lol: Apparently Rae and Smyth do the UK commentary for Thursday Night Football? I'm all over that shit.

Klopp deserved that today for subbing Salah.

Subbing Salah and leaving Firnino/Coutinho on the bench, man. I don't care how s*** the team is normally; cliché of form going out the window and all that on a Derby day. Just put them to the sword. Especially when Everton have actually perked up since getting a permanent manager.

Yep. Klopp made mistakes today.

Guest Howaythetoon

This is a disgusting effort from Man-U, at home and they are playing like this. Not like they are some small team with a small budget, surely Man-U fans can't be happy with this or will it ultimately be worth it if they nick the 3 points

Everything a Fergie Man Utd team were not... and it’s f***ing great :lol: s*** match though!