The other games today 2017/18

Greg

God I so hope we're involved in a big 'event' game like this in the not-too-distant future. Really feels like there's scope for it to happen as long as Benitez is here.

We'll be on TV quite a lot I imagine. Primarily because of the manager. Mainly against the bigger teams because of the managers vs Benitez.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm beginning to really hate Danny Murphy but I can't put my finger on why.

Because he's a really shit pundit who combines being a misery with being often wrong?

Just got back from my son's "soccer" (god, I hate that word). That's the perfect day, thanks so much Forest and Fulham, Hull and swansea winning too putting the Mackems even closer to the drop and Brighton losing last night, fantastic. Hopefully seal promotion on Monday now, tbh we may already have enough.

Because he's a really shit pundit who combines being a misery with being often wrong?

I think it's the misery aspect more than anything. Boring, negative knobhead.

Seems to have developed a bad attitude in recent times too. I actually used to vaguely like him.

Because he's a really s*** pundit who combines being a misery with being often wrong?

He speaks so matter of factly too. Way too sure of himself with his opinions.

Swear the goals at Wembley are bigger.

Aye do look bigger but I doubt it.

I used to love the curvy nets that they had at Wembley prior to Euro 96. Felt it made Wembley special and unique. The long walk from the tunnel behind the goal was special too.