The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Sort of pleased Fulham didn't win, because they'll challenge next season which will be another team to fuck it up for the mackems.

Although now I don't really like any of the teams in the running to go up :lol: Huddersfield would be okay, because they'll come straight back down and take up a relegation spot.

So annoyed with how they have organised the play-offs this season.

There only should be one semi final played each day, so you can watch them both. They also shouldn't be televised when there are PL matches on.

The League One final is this weekend, the other finals are on the following weekend.

The finals should be like they used to be, over the bank holiday weekend on consecutive days.

So annoyed with how they have organised the play-offs this season.

There only should be one semi final played each day, so you can watch them both. They also shouldn't be televised when there are PL matches on.

The League One final is this weekend, the other finals are on the following weekend.

The finals should be like they used to be, over the bank holiday weekend on consecutive days.

:thup:

Right. Time for Wednesday to beat these wankers now. A proper traditional club should be back in the Premier League. Not these or Huddersfield. Don't give a donut that we lost to Wednesday twice this season. Just can't fathom another season of Reading in the Premier League.

Correct.

[emoji38] :thup:

I hope that Huddersfield win tomorrow, Wednesday are a horrible club and the coppers who do their matches are the worst I've ever seen.

At Sheffield United (a) they were doyls too

I am sooooooo glad we're not in the play-offs. Imagine losing a semi final and facing another season in the Championship.

If you're old enough, like me, you don't have to imagine.

If you are too young, try imagine losing it to Sunderland :lol:

27 years ago today!

Right. Time for Wednesday to beat these w*****s now. A proper traditional club should be back in the Premier League. Not these or Huddersfield. Don't give a donut that we lost to Wednesday twice this season. Just can't fathom another season of Reading in the Premier League.

:lol: In the last hundred years they've won the first division the same number of times as us two put together. I think it would be mint if they come up.

Edit: Huddersfield, obviously.