The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Millwall player saying the fans have ruined the day for him, the manager refusing to shake hands with fans and telling them to get off the pitch. Other Millwall fans telling them to get off.

Millwall player saying the fans have ruined the day for him, the manager refusing to shake hands with fans and telling them to get off the pitch. Other Millwall fans telling them to get off.

Fair play to Morison like - they are utter inbreds.

Aye - think it would be different if it was Bradford like. Fans wanna celebrate with the team, so what.

Mind you Millwall pride themselves on being scummy twats like, so can see why people react differently. If Bradford had have won then Millwall would still be on the pitch :lol:

Are people just upset because it's Millwall? Nowt wrong with a pitch invasion for a game as big as that, man.

Everyone knows that there is a trophy presentation and celebration on the pitch by the players, everyone also knows that cant happen unless the fans stay in the stands.

It's the same reason we didn't invade our own pitch when we won the league. Because our fans have common sense and aren't a bunch of charva twats who think it's "cool" to be stuck 40 years behind everyone else.

It'd be the same reaction if the Bradford (or any other fans) had done it. It was just typical behaviour of them idiots and totally expected.

When Aguero scored to win Man City the league did everybody whinge for that pitch invasion as well? Honestly can't remember.

I was at Partizan Belgrade when they won the league, everybody went onto the pitch at the end there too. What's the big deal? Game is so sanitized and fucking boring these days if that's such a big issue.

I was at Everton on that day, watching us lose (3-1?) so cant answer that question.

Honestly don't understand why people invade the pitch in the first place, limbs flying around in the stands make much better celebrations than some twats trying to take selfies with every single player.

I have no doubt there would be a pitch invasion at SJP if we won the Premier League at home in similar circumstances to the Championship win.

The away end invaded the pitch last time we won the Championship at Plymouth.

FOOTBALL MUST BE ENJOYED IN A CALM ORDERLY FASHION

Come off it man, it's not the end of the world, Morrisson sounds a humourless prick. Realise it's Millwall fans so likely to be pricks but still  :lol:

Aye, but under that circumstance there was no trophy presentation preceding it - was there?

As I said, I have no interest in pitch invasions at all. Just means the players end up going in early and ruins the celebrations for them as well as the fans not interested in pitchside selfies.

Aye, but under that circumstance there was no trophy presentation preceding it - was there?

As I said, I have no interest in pitch invasions at all. Just means the players end up going in early and ruins the celebrations for them as well as the fans not interested in pitchside selfies.

Pitch invasions have been going on for years man. It's not just about getting selfies [emoji38] I'd be disappointed if there wasn't a pitch invasion if we ever won the PL