The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Owen making excuses about his age for being a over the hill inflated gnome who can't hack 30 minutes of running.  That whilst a 41 year old Seedorf is gliding around the pitch.

Rangers are currently signing a striker, Dalcio, who has a record of 2 goals in 36 appearances for his current club (Benfica B) :lol:

Even with a strange loan period to Belenenses, where he scored 5 goals in 2 games - his record is played 54, scored 7.

He is 21 like, so maybe he can improve.

Who was it?

Onomah, he's one of our youngsters. Played a one-two, then did a little stepover and sent a Mexican guy the wrong way. The Mexican guy stuck out a foot to try to stop him as he went past. As he was changing direction it looks like he accidentally trod on the guy's foot who screamed and writhed in agony...so the ref decided to give him a second yellow.

PM for details.

Rangers are currently signing a striker, Dalcio, who has a record of 2 goals in 36 appearances for his current club (Benfica B) :lol:

Even with a strange loan period to Belenenses, where he scored 5 goals in 2 games - his record is played 54, scored 7.

He is 21 like, so maybe he can improve.

He'll be top scorer in the SPFL next year given the shitness of that league.

Who was it?

Onomah, he's one of our youngsters. Played a one-two, then did a little stepover and sent a Mexican guy the wrong way. The Mexican guy stuck out a foot to try to stop him as he went past. As he was changing direction it looks like he accidentally trod on the guy's foot who screamed and writhed in agony...so the ref decided to give him a second yellow.

PM for details.

I assumed it was a foul on the Mexican when the whistle blew. He actually stuck his foot under Onomah's in an attempt to foul him as he dribbled past. One of the worst decisions I've ever seen. It is ludicrous how many Nigerians are on England's u-20 as well, five of the fourteen that played last match. I enjoyed seeing Woodman and Armstrong in extended action for what is reaally the first time.

It has been a decent tournament thus far, judging from the little that has been available to me. Fashion Sakala was wonderful for Zambia and the keeper Zaccagno for Italy has saved them on numerous occasions. I'm definitely looking forward to the last few matches.

Finland 1 - 1 Liechtenstein

:yao:

:mung:

At least no one will suspect a thing when we lose the rest of our qualifying games and get to the D group for Nations League. EURO 2020 here we come!  :smug: