The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Leicester were getting into the game more towards half time. Mackems have had their decent spell of the game, Leicester will win it 2-0 IMO.

Hoyed a couple of quid on this when you said. Only £16 return but cash out plays with your fucking mind man  :lol:

Wish I'd done the same :lol: So obvious that the mackems would fail to score again, so only a matter of time before Leicester get a decent spell and capitalise. Then score again when the mackems are chasing with Vardy on the counter attack.

It was a good tip. Will be waiting for further instructions tomorrow night  :lol:

Watford are ninth? I had no idea :lol:

There is a 13 point gap between 9th and 7th :lol:

Premier League is average as fuck outside the top seven, people go way overboard about how tough it's going to be for us IMO.

I don't get what Pogba is supposed to be. Nowhere near worth the money spent with how he is being used.

He's had a dire season. I am enjoying how average Man Utd are though, although sure Jose will sort it in the summer.

I'm not sure he will. The squad is a lot better than he's making it look, seems similar mismanagement to when he was at Chelsea.