The other games today 2017/18

Greg

At what level do people think the womens world best 11 would be able to compete at? Prem, Championship, League 1?

Non-league. Not even joking. I have a lot of respect for the women's game but even the best would get killed by the likes of Braintree Town.

At what level do people think the womens world best 11 would be able to compete at? Prem, Championship, League 1?

Non-league. Not even joking. I have a lot of respect for the women's game but even the best would get killed by the likes of Braintree Town.

If it was best female outfield ten and an alright male keeper they'd easily hold their own in League One or something, i think. The achilles heel of female football will always be the fact the keepers are midgets.

If it was best female outfield ten and an alright male keeper they'd easily hold their own in League One or something, i think. The achilles heel of female football will always be the fact the keepers are midgets.

Not a hope in hell.

Guest neesy111

No chance. 

Why do people constantly compare it to the men's game, of course they're not going to play against men. There's been some good goals in this tournament and this England/France is heating up a bit.

Not a hope in hell.

Exactly. Imagine them trying to defend set pieces agaist big blokes.

Why do people constantly compare it to the men's game, of course they're not going to play against men. There's been some good goals in this tournament and this England/France is heating up a bit.

Aye, it's pointless really.

Guest firetotheworks

I think a more interesting idea would be mixed teams, or rather there being women genuinely good enough to play somewhere within the men's game.

Good footballers are good footballers regardless of gender. 1 v 1 I'd say Marta or Alex Morgan would be better footballers than say Shay McCartan of Bradford.

"Holding their own in League One" isn't 1 v 1 football

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, it's pointless really.

These sort of hypothetical questions are part and parcel of the hypothetical playground craic about football that we've all grown up with. I don't think it's a gender thing, more just pointless curiousity.

I think a more interesting idea would be mixed teams, or rather there being women genuinely good enough to play somewhere within the men's game.

Dangerous idea that IMO

v8m06MjyAluIeSnV.jpg

You don't seem to see the absolutely laughable goal keeping shit like you did years ago, but as mentioned they're always gonna be smaller. I honestly don't think they could compete in non league, they get knocked all over the shop.

Good footballers are good footballers regardless of gender. 1 v 1 I'd say Marta or Alex Morgan would be better footballers than say Shay McCartan of Bradford.

No, but it adds to my argument. Take the best female footballers in every position and put them in a team (for arguments sake let's say they have played together just as long as the team they face so they know how to play with eachother), then have that team play Bradford. I'd never bet on Bradford.

'Easily', too.