The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I like this Brighton side they are organised and have spent well.

Haven't seen a lot of them but not convinced at all so far. What's their plan to create chances?

Completely agree, they've been built to defend, Hughton did well with us when we came back up for half a season, but he's not got a great track record at PL level. He's clearly just trying to hang on in games the Pardew way and nick a goal some how. This game is horrible, both teams are relegation fodder.

I like this Brighton side they are organised and have spent well.

Haven't seen a lot of them but not convinced at all so far. What's their plan to create chances?

Completely agree, they've been built to defend, Hughton did well with us when we came back up for half a season, but he's not got a great track record at PL level. He's clearly just trying to hang on in games the Pardew way and nick a goal some how. This game is horrible, both teams are relegation fodder.

Aren't we set up the same way. Organised and set up to be defensively tight then hit them on the break.

I was actually looking forward to this. Prefer this sort of live game to the top six all the time. Thought it would be canny with Bournemouth needing points on the board and Brighton trying to build on last week by picking them off on the break.

Disappointing fare so far… 😕

1 goal in last 19 for Defoe...

And when he's not scoring, he offers nothing to your team, that's one of the struggles for Sunderland last season, they were, like Bornemouth tonight playing with in effect 10 players. Kind of like our very own Gayle unfortunately.