The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

It seemed that way but Klopp sort of confirmed it in his interview when he was talking about how tactically he was thinking about their counter attack. Mourinho's still so tiresome though, bemoaning the negativity in the opposition's forward play as the reason he couldn't exploit football happening through his own negative tactics that are the reason for Klopp's tactics in the first place.

It seemed that way but Klopp sort of confirmed it in his interview when he was talking about how tactically he was thinking about their counter attack. Mourinho's still so tiresome though, bemoaning the negativity in the opposition's forward play as the reason he couldn't exploit football happening through his own negative tactics that are the reason for Klopp's tactics in the first place.

That doesn't mean Klopp was being negative though tbf, I'd argue Guardiola employed a similar strategy to limit Chelsea's counters.

Only difference being City actually scored.

Guest firetotheworks

That doesn't mean Klopp was being negative though tbf, I'd argue Guardiola employed a similar strategy to limit Chelsea's counters.

Only difference being City actually scored.

You're right it doesn't, but it does match up with the point Mourinho was making.

Still not sure I'm happy or disappointed about yesterday's game. A draw at Atlético's place is never a bad a result but I have the feeling we could've won.

André Gomes is useless though.

I remember seeing Andre Gomes play for Valencia and thinking he was a good player BUT that was from a Newcastle perspective, was surprised Barca paid £30mill+ for him

Only 1 televised PL game today? Odd. Disappointing even if Brighton v Everton will be gash.

Apparently Sky we’re going to broadcast the Brighton vs Everton match but changed their minds to show the Derby vs Forest match, hence the Sunday KO in the Brighton vs Everton match.