The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Leicester have improved a lot since ditching the fat British tragedy. One loss in seven, which was ManC.

Aye. From the first game they looked much better. And they play nice stuff too. Look much more like Puel's Nice side.

Strange that, can't quite put my finger on it...

I understand why people would be surprised, but honestly watching him play ever since the Euros i knew he'd struggle. He's been shit constantly since then, plus the Euros were a disgustingly small sample size for him as a whole and the hype was ridiculous then.

Another on the long line of many example of young players being hyped and expected far too much from way too soon.

Absolute class reaction from Clement

"f***ing hell Renato!':lol:

:lol:

Mikky Merino is twice the player of this lad in this league, who'd have thought it. Thought Sanchez was going to be quality and hadn't heard of Merino at all.

It was class when we played them in September. The sky pundits were batting themselves off over Sanchez. He was was gonna tear us a new arse. Made even funnier cause Merino had been slated for being weak and shite.

I understand why people would be surprised, but honestly watching him play ever since the Euros i knew he'd struggle. He's been shit constantly since then, plus the Euros were a disgustingly small sample size for him as a whole and the hype was ridiculous then.

Another on the long line of many example of young players being hyped and expected far too much from way too soon.

I guess it's not like he signed for Barcelona, he went on loan to Swansea.

Guest firetotheworks

It's also been less than half a season like, far too early to write him off when (to me anyway) it's more that it just hasn't clicked yet rather than him looking shit.

He's looked genuinely shit to me like. He was as poor as this for Bayern as well.

Strange because shit players don't usually go for 40 million euros or whatever it was. It wasn't as if he was signed based on his performances at the Euros either, since Bayern signed him in May.

This Napoli and Juve game is fantastic. Pisses all over anything you see over here between the big teams, in particular when Mourinho is managing.

Napoli look a bit nervous. Guess they aren't as experienced as Juve in games like this