Birmingham City 0 - 0 Newcastle United 18/03/17 - Post match whatever from pg 11

BlueStar

When we lost against Blackburn on the 2nd January we were 6 points ahead of 3rd and 4th with 22 games to play, today we are 7 points ahead of 3rd with them having 9 games to play.

huddersfield now need 8 more points than us over the rest of the season.

Since Gayle got injured we've been drawing far too many games against sides we should be turning over, like. Managing 1 goal in our last 3 games against opposition like that just isn't good enough.

Journalists on Twitter at the game: we deserved to win.

This thread: wank/pathetic/horrendous/extremely poor

Oh well.

Reality: another disappointing result against weak opposition

pathetic result

Pathetic :lol:

Disappointing given last week's effort but not the end of the world after Huddersfield got pumped.

Not a great sign that we are looking for them to slip up rather than take it in our own hands though.

Say what you want about our form, but it's fucking shit and it need sorting out asap! We are not attacking, not playing good football. I can live with the cynical Rafa tactics, but it is not working atm. I might be a little upset right now [emoji38]

Say what you want about our form, but it's fucking shit and it need sorting out asap! We are not attacking, not playing good football. I can live with the cynical Rafa tactics, but it is not working atm. I might be a little upset right now [emoji38]

But we gained a point!!!!  Ignore how poor our form has looked and the worries that it may continue into the next few games costing us further points.  We got a point away at Zola's house!!!! Wow.