Newcastle United v Leeds United - 14/04/17 @ 19:45 (Live on Sky)

tgarve

Been looking at this as a defeat for weeks. It's got dreadful home performance written all over it. Leeds won't be as forgiving as the rest of the shite we let play at SJP recently. I hope I'm wrong and the result last weekend changes our performance at home.

Whilst all the above may be true, we are playing a team winless in 3 away from home and 12 league points adrift of us, whilst we have won our last 2 at home. I think we may be being a little pessimistic.

Whilst all the above may be true, we are playing a team winless in 3 away from home and 12 league points adrift of us, whilst we have won our last 2 at home. I think we may be being a little pessimistic.

Worse teams than Leeds have come up here and beaten us this season.

I'll wait to see the team we put out before making a prediction. Hopefully we'll have Hayden back because our central midfield doesn't work and the centre of defence are just as bad, in not worse.

Better teams than Leeds have come up here and we've beaten them this season

Guest neesy111

Better teams than Leeds have come up here and we've beaten them this season

That's football!

I think we'll see a bit of a reaction after the dross of Sheffield. Hoping a day on the piss livens the crowd up a bit and generates a bit of an atmosphere too. Score first and boss it from there.

And we've beaten far better teams than Leeds this season.

Far better teams? Really? I've watched every home game this season and based on what I've seen there's nothing to suggest I should be confident of beating Leeds on Friday, especially with some ofvourvrevent performances. I'll be delighted to be proved wrong here bit I can't see us winning this one.

I think we'll see a bit of a reaction after the dross of Sheffield. Hoping a day on the p*ss livens the crowd up a bit and generates a bit of an atmosphere too. Score first and boss it from there.

First goal will be more crucial than ever.

Far better teams? Really? I've watched every home game this season and based on what I've seen there's nothing to suggest I should be confident of beating Leeds on Friday, especially with some ofvourvrevent performances. I'll be delighted to be proved wrong here bit I can't see us winning this one.

what what?

And we've beaten far better teams than Leeds this season.

Brighton and Reading are both better sides than Leeds - we've beaten both at home.

The pressure for this game will be immense, hopefully the crowd will remain supportive and positive throughout.

0-3 loss.

I hope not. But I can't see Rafa changing much and think we'll start cautious which will frustrate the crowd and any mistake will be jumped on. Then confidence will be shattered.

There is an immense twelfth man available for this game. Let's hope he is on our side.

People are really predicting 3-0 and 3-1 losses?!

Home win and Wolves will do us a favour in the 5pm match!

I think we'll go the rest of the season unbeaten possibly winning all five!