Newcastle United v Leeds United - 14/04/17 @ 19:45 (Live on Sky)

tgarve

Another 0-6 defeat.

The players and staff should be subject to vicious abuse pre-match too, bricks should be raining down. Spanish flags burning in the stands. This season has been a fucking disgrace. We deserve better.

Fuck me what a bunch of fannies.

Immense pressure? We are 10 points clear of third.6 games to go, we will do it ffs.

Leeds are shite, we made them look shite, lost last 3 away.

Full day on the piss= trouble outside the grounds ive no doubt.

2-1 win with an edgy finish, great atmosphere and even a draw would suffice ...lose and so fuck worst case 7 points clear.

Relax :lol:

Whilst all the above may be true, we are playing a team winless in 3 away from home and 12 league points adrift of us, whilst we have won our last 2 at home. I think we may be being a little pessimistic.

Worse teams than Leeds have come up here and beaten us this season.

And we've beaten far better teams than Leeds this season.

Far better teams? Really? I've watched every home game this season and based on what I've seen there's nothing to suggest I should be confident of beating Leeds on Friday, especially with some ofvourvrevent performances. I'll be delighted to be proved wrong here bit I can't see us winning this one.

Brighton and Reading are both better sides than Leeds - we've beaten both at home.

Leeds beat Brighton comfortably 3 weeks ago. They'll be fancying their chances against us, and rightly so. We look, so, so poor at home.

2-1 win. I can't see us being complacent after losing last week. I'm a bit worried about our strikers with Gayle out though. Mitro looks out of condition and Murphy has been pretty quiet.

f*** me what a bunch of fannies.

Immense pressure? We are 10 points clear of third.6 games to go, we will do it ffs.

Leeds are s****, we made them look s****, lost last 3 away.

Full day on the p*ss= trouble outside the grounds ive no doubt.

2-1 win with an edgy finish, great atmosphere and even a draw would suffice ...lose and so f*** worst case 7 points clear.

Maybe pressure is the wrong word. Expectation is what I should have said.

f*** me what a bunch of fannies.

Leeds are s****, we made them look s****, lost last 3 away.

Full day on the p*ss= trouble outside the grounds ive no doubt.

2-1 win with an edgy finish, great atmosphere and even a draw would suffice ...lose and so f*** worst case 7 points clear.

Maybe pressure is the wrong word. Expectation is what I should have said.

Not that much pressure on really given that we're so many points clear of Huddersfield with games running out but i think people just want promotion wrapped up mathematically so we can take a deap breath and relax. Promotion was always the priority. Going up as Champions would be nice but that's just the icing on the cake really.

Wouldn't have thought any home game regular will go to SJP on Friday will be expecting a good performance either based on previous performances.

I'm not confident about this one, not because it's Leeds because to be frank they were one of the most disappointing teams I seen us play when we played them, after all the hype they were completely ineffectual and it was comfortable for us.

I just feel we are struggling for form big time right now (although we have been picking up the results), limping over the finishing line, I would not be surprised if we failed to win any of our remaining games, we'll still though go up but it won't be pretty, 10 points is just too big a gap with games running out for Huddersfield. 3 more points is likely going to be enough as they would need to win 4 and draw the other 2 of their last six, that's unlikely, we'll get that somehow.

I'm not confident about this one, not because it's Leeds because to be frank they were one of the most disappointing teams I seen us play when we played them, after all the hype they were completely ineffectual and it was comfortable for us.

I just feel we are struggling for form big time right now (although we have been picking up the results), limping over the finishing line, I would not be surprised if we failed to win any of our remaining games, we'll still though go up but it won't be pretty, 10 points is just too big a gap with games running out for Huddersfield. 3 more points is likely going to be enough as they would need to win 4 and draw the other 2 of their last six, that's unlikely, we'll get that somehow.

We aren't suddenly going to go winless in 6.

2-0 Mitrovic both goals and the start of him finding some form

A timely return to form from Mitrovic would be perfect like.

If Gayle is out I'd start him for the rest of the season to see if he's capable of playing well in Rafa's system. In all likelihood we should still go up so giving him a run of games will be a good indicator of whether he's going to be worth keeping or selling in the summer.

We aren't suddenly going to go winless in 6.

I doubt it too but at the same time it would not surprise me. What would shock me however is if we failed to accumulate enough points over the last 5 to get across the line.