Attack on Borussia Dortmund bus

Guest palnese

:lol: Yeah. Here it is.

Personally, I'm finding "letter found at scene" more credible than "random forum post" at the moment.

Not sure which is more alarming; antifa running around acting like genuine terrorists or them explicitly wanting people to think they are.

The bomb(s?) had metal shards/nails in them.. one was found in a seat headrest on the bus.

f***ing hell could have been so much worse

When I read your post, I thought you meant a bomb was found in a seat headrest on the bus.

Just for clarity in case there are any other thick fuckers like me...

"Ms Koehler said a piece of shrapnel had embedded itself in the headrest of one of the seats on the team bus"

Second confession may be from the Antifa scene

:lol: Everyone claiming responsibility.

'And, though the movement may be a near anagram of Vurnon Anita, no they are not relatives​ of United's Dutch midfielder.'

Heard shearer is claiming it now.

Might have to get referred to the dubious bombs committee.

'And, though the movement may be a near anagram of Vurnon Anita, no they are not relatives​ of United's Dutch midfielder.'

:lol:

Borussia Dortmund manager Thomas Tuchel says his club felt "completely ignored" over the rescheduling of their Champions League game against Monaco.

Dortmund lost 3-2 in the first leg of the quarter-final on Wednesday, less than 24 hours after an attack on their bus caused the game to be postponed.

"We would have liked more time to take stock," said Tuchel.

"This gives you the feeling of impotence, that we have to keep functioning and nothing else matters."

"We weren't asked at any point. We were told by text message that the decision had been made in Switzerland," added Tuchel.

"When they told us 'you're up tomorrow', we felt completely ignored.

"I encouraged everyone to take the game seriously but football is not the most important thing in the world."

Guest neesy111

Whingey fucker is Tuchel. I guess that's the reason they're sitting 4th in the Bundesliga behind behind two tinpot corporate clubs as well. Can't just accept that they were beaten by a good side.

There away form is poor, only 4 away wins in the league.

They were excellent last season though before the inevitable impact of three key players leaving.

Previously they've usually had one star leave each summer, whereas three is a different kettle of fish.

I can't say if it really had any effect, but I can see his point, someone tried to murder them yesterday on the way to work, and today they're expected to turn up and play a big game. They got dealt a dirty shit covered hand.

Seems as if UEFA (and probably the TV companies) forced Dortmund to play tonight. I think the club and players deserve ultimate respect for playing tonight, but clearly - they will have been affected by what happened, last night.

UEFA spokesman has just said it was played tonight, because the football calendar over the new few weeks is 'really busy' :???:

Borussia Dortmund manager Thomas Tuchel says his club felt "completely ignored" over the rescheduling of their Champions League game against Monaco.

Dortmund lost 3-2 in the first leg of the quarter-final on Wednesday, less than 24 hours after an attack on their bus caused the game to be postponed.

"We would have liked more time to take stock," said Tuchel.

"This gives you the feeling of impotence, that we have to keep functioning and nothing else matters."

"We weren't asked at any point. We were told by text message that the decision had been made in Switzerland," added Tuchel.

"When they told us 'you're up tomorrow', we felt completely ignored.

"I encouraged everyone to take the game seriously but football is not the most important thing in the world."

If you'd said "we're not playing" they wouldn't have ignored you.