Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Friday 28th April at 19:45 - Live on Sky

Decky

Anyone know how many we've actually sold?

Grim if we've demanded 6,000 and moved Cardiff fans but only taking half of that.

Can't imagine Cardiff will be anywhere near selling out, imagine most the seats next to the away fans will be general sale anyway.

Apparently there's 4,500 travelling down there tomorrow.

:thup:

Brilliant for a Friday night televised game in Wales.

Hope we turn on the style instead of downing tools tonight. Players just need the right motivation. Title chance might be slim but why not just go all out? Nothing to lose except just the match tbh.

My boss (Brighton fan) has now gone from saying he'd be happy with 2nd place (all season), to being confident they'll win the title and deserve it.

So, hoping we can win tonight and keep the pressure on them, and hope they drop points tomorrow and the last day, and hopefully we can pip them to it.

Whilst promotion is/was the ultimate aim, it'd still be nice to win the thing, too!

Forgot we were playing tonight until I just checked the BBC site and saw this as an upcomming fixture, think everything else around the club with the promotion on Monday and the HMRC investigation has pushed this game to the back burner. Not sure what to expect from the team tonight, hopefully a win, keep up the slim chance at the title and I would rather Brighton have to win it than us handing it to them with a defeat or draw.

My boss (Brighton fan) has now gone from saying he'd be happy with 2nd place (all season), to being confident they'll win the title and deserve it.

They do deserve it, they are 10 points better off than us against the other 22 teams in the league

They do deserve it, they are 10 points better off than us against the other 22 teams in the league

They're probably 15 points better off due to officials too

They'll deserve it if they finish with more points than us, but in both games we played each other this season outside of a 20 min spell in the away game, we have been comfortably the better side. They've been excellent at putting away the weak teams, we've not been as clinical in that manner, that's why they are likely to be the champions.

Providing we win, there will be massive pressure on Brighton tommorow. I still think that beating Bristol will be a formality for them.

There won't be any pressure at all on them. For them winning promotion will have been everything, I don't think anyone thought they'd finish above us before the season started. If they win the title it will be a bonus so I would see it as extra motivation rather than pressure.

Elliot

Yedlin.    Mbemba.      Clark.    Dummett

Hayden          Shelvey ©

Atsu.          Perez        Gouffran   

Mitrovic   

?

Looking forward to seeing Mbemba and Clark as a partnership.

Same here, I think that's got a really good look about it. With Ritchie and Anita out, that also makes the wide positions look interesting for this game. Would really like to see Gamez or Lazaar involved tonight, but Anita's place is probably going to Yedlin. Should try Lazaar in Ritchie's spot maybe.