Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

• 3 weeks later...

I wrote above a couple of weeks ago saying I booked porto. When braga gother confirmed I went to look for a one way flight back on the thursday. Manchester £69 I got then trains home obviously to Newcastle  £33. I'm in different hotels after Monday though but staying in porto still. Should be a good week away ??

€15 quid a ticket for the St Pats game is fairly reasonable. Just booked a few.

They’ll be training at Carton House again that week too.. does anyone know what dates they’ll be there?

Guest Howaythetoon

Just over 4 weeks until we play Spurs. 8 or 9 of Spurs’ regular starting XI are still at the World Cup. By the time they’ve had a couple of weeks off back into training, surely perfect time to be playing them?

On the eve of a new season where fans up and down the country are full of hope and a sense of excitmement for the opening round of fixtures NUFC fans are working out permutations 4 weeks before that may or may not give us the best chance of not losing our opening home fixture against Spurs. :lol: Grim doesn’t describe it. From the WC to NUFC :(

Think fans of clubs who are facing one of the top 6 on the opening day will be thinking the same thing tbf. They have their club exciting them on top of that though. Whereas our club is so usually depressing it wouldn't wish you happy birthday, but instead tell you you're one year closer to dying.