Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

Guest neesy111

Can't help thinking these stats are like goalkeepers in shit teams being lauded for making loads of saves.

Still, nice to see. :D

The next 6 players below him are from the Top 3 teams.....

At last, think he has great potential and did very well in a tough league last season.

Now, onto the remainder of people we need:

- Striker  (Iheanacho please)

- Left Wing

- Left Back

- CM x2 (better than shelvey / Colback).

Just had a tweet back from Sid Lowe who has said he thinks he should have no problem settling in and that he's a smart, steady, reliable player. :thup:

Sounds good. Hopefully the first of 5/6.

:yao:

Can't help thinking these stats are like goalkeepers in shit teams being lauded for making loads of saves.

The stat is very misleading, it has just cherry picked the best defenders in the league and compared with Lejeune.

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/stats?competition=2&season=20160&category=CONTROL&pos=0&team=0&sort=5&sortOrder=0

There's a few more who have more than him.

That's kinda the point I was making.

Of course his stats on how many times he's twatted it away from goal are better than players at teams that don't concede so many chances.

Of course his stats on how many times he's twatted it away from goal are better than players at teams that don't concede so many chances.

That's likely gonna be the situation he's in with us this coming season, so it's good to see imo

That's likely gonna be the situation he's in with us this coming season, so it's good to see imo

Er, ok then. Champion. :lol:

Er, ok then. Champion. :lol:

I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make? He's got a high number of interceptions. That's it. How do you spin that in to being a bad thing?;D

Also interceptions isn't twatting it away from goal, just so we are clear like