Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

But what was his body language like? Get the amateur psychologists involved as well, I reckon. We have already established he has the core strength of a 70 year old lady and all of our players are weak as piss. Any dieticians able to give advice to Elliot, and all?

But what was his body language like? Get the amateur psychologists involved as well, I reckon. We have already established he has the core strength of a 70 year old lady and all of our players are weak as p*ss. Any dieticians able to give advice to Elliot, and all?

Eat less Bob.

i think he lost the ball a few times which put us under pressure which stopped me short of saying he had a better game than lascelles, certainly nothing catastrophic and obviously great help in the goal. Hope he gets a run and gets better and better

But what was his body language like? Get the amateur psychologists involved as well, I reckon. We have already established he has the core strength of a 70 year old lady and all of our players are weak as p*ss. Any dieticians able to give advice to Elliot, and all?

Eat less Bob.

Did you just call me 'Blob'?

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r11/pyreplay/ODDITIES/Blob.jpg

Eat less Bob.

Did you just call me 'Blob'?

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r11/pyreplay/ODDITIES/Blob.jpg

What's that? Bob with a straw inserted? Slavver.

Edit: Could be as effective as the gastric band. Every time you get a craving for fatty foods you suck on your own straw, drawing from your own reserves.

• 3 weeks later...

Think this guy is miles better than Clark. Looking more and more solid as he plays a run of games.

Think him and Lascelles could be the difference between Championship and Premier League football next season.

Guest Howaythetoon

I thought he was very good today like. Better than Lascelles. Lots of nitty gritty tackles and blocks.

Think this guy is miles better than Clark. Looking more and more solid as he plays a run of games.

Think him and Lascelles could be the difference between Championship and Premier League football next season.

I'm quite happy with all three, all can make a mistake but who doesn't. Any two with a regular run of games together look quite solid, all three look PL class. Our problems lie elsewhere, for me.

Guest Howaythetoon

3 times he was heading towards our ‘keeper with the ball at feet and a marker tight on him and then he stops, turns, side foots his man, gets a yard or two ahead and calmly plays it into midfield. Risky, but my kind of defender. Again he’s a good footballer.

Saw enough from his initial games to see he had a good basic game, reads it very well and has composure. Sometimes it takes a season for players to adjust to the speed of the game here, and I reckon that is probably the case here. He'll look better again once we upgrade the quality of player across the squad in the next season or two.