Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Guest firetotheworks

Would hate to make it as a professional footballer then be lumbered with a squad number in the 30s. Mean nowt. Would probably just pack it in cos I mean what's the point.

Wash your mouth out.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/09/18/article-1313201-0B3ED77F000005DC-329_634x396.jpg

Guest neesy111

Would hate to make it as a professional footballer then be lumbered with a squad number in the 30s. Mean nowt. Would probably just pack it in cos I mean what's the point.

Wash your mouth out.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/09/18/article-1313201-0B3ED77F000005DC-329_634x396.jpg

828844137ea618887c6a9fb59f81bad1.jpg

Wonder what number Atsu is this year.

This is from the club shop name printing service on the site at the moment -

http://i66.tinypic.com/bdjjiv.png

Still has Atsu at 30..

£4 per digit? Fuck off.

Guest reefatoon

Well I am not putting my hero Nicos Papavasiliou on my new top then, would have to flog a kidney.

Areet mate, key word is potential, probably the weaker of the two twins, but bags of talent, great pace and control, ability to score goals, usually from cutting in from left flank, right footed, but left also good, good either flank and I felt he had potential as a number 10 off a big man. As for weaknesses, can be inconsistent, defensively reluctant to defend his fullback, can wonder out of position, and is physically weak, for a wide player his crossing is dogshite, and some games for no reason seems reluctant to take on his man. Honest opinion we've kept the better of the two and the fee is about right, but feels like a punt for the lad and you, I reckon he's a year short of being ready for the Prem, and think he may struggle to impose himself, needs to be drilled to  do simple things consistently well.

Opinion from a clued-up Norwich fan I've known for nearly 20 years. Not taking it as gospel but he knows his shit.

Wash your mouth out.

That performance.  Genuinely thought it was the start of something special, then Nigel de Jong happened.

Wonder what number Atsu is this year.

This is from the club shop name printing service on the site at the moment -

http://i66.tinypic.com/bdjjiv.png

Still has Atsu at 30..

£4 per digit? Fuck off.

Yikes. I know - I know girls who let you fist them for a quarter of that.

Wash your mouth out.

That performance.  Genuinely thought it was the start of something special, then Nigel de Jong happened.

He came back better, eventually.

Areet mate, key word is potential, probably the weaker of the two twins, but bags of talent, great pace and control, ability to score goals, usually from cutting in from left flank, right footed, but left also good, good either flank and I felt he had potential as a number 10 off a big man. As for weaknesses, can be inconsistent, defensively reluctant to defend his fullback, can wonder out of position, and is physically weak, for a wide player his crossing is dogshite, and some games for no reason seems reluctant to take on his man. Honest opinion we've kept the better of the two and the fee is about right, but feels like a punt for the lad and you, I reckon he's a year short of being ready for the Prem, and think he may struggle to impose himself, needs to be drilled to  do simple things consistently well.

Opinion from a clued-up Norwich fan I've known for nearly 20 years. Not taking it as gospel but he knows his s***.

Jacob seemed to play more games last season though, no? Also, he was the only one that got called up for England it seems.

How come the other brother isn't getting as much interest if he's better? Just out of interest?

Rafa did say they were actually watching the other brother last season, and so maybe we shoudl go for him now, while his stock isn't quite as high.

Opinion from a clued-up Norwich fan I've known for nearly 20 years. Not taking it as gospel but he knows his s***.

He's a long term project for Rafa, no doubt, but seems to have some great abilities - pretty excited and think he'll have a solid first year. He'll get a lot of game time this season but, crucially, we should be making sure we have enough depth to take him out of the firing line when his form drops. That seemed an issue last season; he burnt out after a tremendous start and wasn't really managed that well while the team floundered.

If anyone is going to drill simple habits into him, it'll be Rafa.