Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

I seem to remember Steven Taylor dislocating his shoulder, decided not to operate, and on his first match back his shoulder dislocated again after a few minutes and was out for 3-4 months. I guess it's always a case by case basis, but if there is any doubt whether he should or shouldn't do it now, I would hope we opt for the better safe than sorry scenario despite struggling with squad depth atm. 

12 minutes ago, Conjo said:

I seem to remember Steven Taylor dislocating his shoulder, decided not to operate, and on his first match back his shoulder dislocated again after a few minutes and was out for 3-4 months. I guess it's always a case by case basis, but if there is any doubt whether he should or shouldn't do it now, I would hope we opt for the better safe than sorry scenario despite struggling with squad depth atm. 

Alternatively, we need this fucker now and if he does have a set back we could replace him in January. :lol:

On 03/11/2023 at 14:10, Conjo said:

:howe:

On 03/11/2023 at 13:10, Conjo said:

:juicy:

:saylor:

Edited by bobbydazzla

21 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Admire his balls, or perhaps later, for playing in the circumstances. Testament to the character of the individual and group as am sure he'll have put himself forward rather than being forced out there.

Sorry but this is shite.  If the injury was there still it's very bad on him and the medical staff for allowing him to play, this is a very professional game.

9 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Sorry but this is shite.  If the injury was there still it's very bad on him and the medical staff for allowing him to play, this is a very professional game.

100%. I dislocated my shoulder in April and it took 3 months for me to be able to exercise and even 7 months later it’s not 100%. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing when he came on tonight.

Yeah I, with my very basic knowledge, was convinced it would just pop again returning so soon and low and behold it did. 

He is gonna be a big miss in terms of squad depth. The fact we had to turn to Ritchie as the next option says alot. 

Was so worried it was going to cost us the win before Joelinton got switched over.