Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Guest firetotheworks

Amazing how many people are saying they love hearing players saying they support us, love thr club etc yet the 3 players we have currently playing for us who fall into that category (Dummett, Colback, Mitro), are disliked by most on here.

Words mean nothing unless its backed up with performances.

Because of their ability, it has nothing to do with where they're from. Milburn, Shearer, Pedro, Gazza, Carroll are all players you can point to for the counter argument.

Has had a steady progression in his career what with loan spells then two full seasons now with Coventry and Norwich. Seems quite robust as hasn't missed many games last two seasons and anyone to play wide who isn't Gouffran is a bonus.

Have only seen bits and pieces. Saw him play as a RB/WB in the U20 World Cup when we were chasing a game and actually looked decent going both ways.

Its good to know a player who isn't from Newcastle who has supported us seemingly his whole life, wanting to push a move through to join us. There's a lot to be said of that.

He's never played at the U20 World Cup, so you must be thinking of a different player.

Aye you're right. The fact I can't even figure out who it was in what match is quite worrying :D

U21's Euros surely?

Nah, the match I'm thinking of was definitely England this summer, that's why I thought it was the U20s.