Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

He's never played at the U20 World Cup, so you must be thinking of a different player.

Aye you're right. The fact I can't even figure out who it was in what match is quite worrying :D

U21's Euros surely?

Nah, the match I'm thinking of was definitely England this summer, that's why I thought it was the U20s.

u21's also played this summer?

He's never played at the U20 World Cup, so you must be thinking of a different player.

Aye you're right. The fact I can't even figure out who it was in what match is quite worrying :D

U21's Euros surely?

Nah, the match I'm thinking of was definitely England this summer, that's why I thought it was the U20s.

u21's also played this summer?

Wow my memory is shot :D Yeah it was him, in the match against Slovakia. Came on for Holgate.

Someone on twitter was arguing with me that I don't support journalism by calling out how bad Chron's site is. And that nothing in the world is "free." I told him I subscribe to at least 3 paid media outlets, and have sold online adspace in the past. There is no excuse at all for the technical and aesthetic choices Chron's web team have made.

Someone on twitter was arguing with me that I don't support journalism by calling out how bad Chron's site is. And that nothing in the world is "free." I told him I subscribe to at least 3 paid media outlets, and have sold online adspace in the past. There is no excuse at all for the technical and aesthetic choices Chron's web team have made.

I think it's the same for everything under that umbrella, isn't it? A lot of local media online sites are horrendous and many are identical to the Chronicle.

they're quite obviously the web team equivalent of charnley, in fact it wouldn't surprise me to find out it was actually charnley doing it all on his own

Got a feeling this window will be determined a success or failure based on transfer spend rather than personnel brought in, due to the lack of movement so far.

This will make the transfer of Murphy, if it happens, more elevated than it should be as he's not the proven type of experienced player that we were allegedly after.

I think it's the same for everything under that umbrella, isn't it? A lot of local media online sites are horrendous and many are identical to the Chronicle.

It's Trinity Mirror. All of their local news properties use the same template.