Shevchenko

Leazes1986

They've just been saying on MOTD that he should be dropped cos Chelsea might as well be playing with 10 men while he's on the pitch. I still haven't wrote him of yet. If he does come good then he'll rip the league apart. Can Chelsea wait for him though. I don't reckon he's finished yet like.

Its more about the signing of Ballack IMO. Has completely unbalanced the midfield and left them having to play without wingers. When they play with 1 or 2 wingers they're so, so much better - todays game and Man Utd the other week are perfect examples.

Its more about the signing of Ballack IMO. Has completely unbalanced the midfield and left them having to play without wingers. When they play with 1 or 2 wingers they're so, so much better - todays game and Man Utd the other week are perfect examples.

Totally agree.

Why play Ballack and Lampard? Too similar..

Shevchenko seems to be playing as a second striker to Drogba aswell. Too many big players, next Real Madrid tbh

Robben J.Cole SWP (Duff before) scares the shit out of most players running at the defenders and getting behind the defence. Going down the middle with Ballack Lampard Essien isn't going to work as shown today.

I didn't like the way Mourinho went on about his 'untouchables'. I obviously don't care much for Chelsea, but it just seemed strange for a manager to say that 9 out of his 11 are undroppable. His substitutions are now so predictable, I said at half time that Sheva and Geremi would be the only players to come off, and its true. No one should be undroppable, its a team sport.

For him especially to say that Ballack is undroppable but Sheva isn't just proved to be that they're not going to win the league.

For him especially to say that Ballack is undroppable but Sheva isn't just proved to be that they're not going to win the league.

They probably will.

Saha/Rooney/Giggs get injured... Chelsea'll catch up big time.

An injury to Saha would leave Man Utd absolutely fucked.

The sad thing is i could just see him banging a hat-trick past us next week. Would be typical bluesigh.gif

oh yeap, NUFC are a great side to put you back in your stride. We sure helped Kuyt get into the swing of things.

The sad thing is i could just see him banging a hat-trick past us next week. Would be typical bluesigh.gif

oh yeap, NUFC are a great side to put you back in your stride. We sure helped Kuyt get into the swing of things.

Aye. Particularly remember:

- Scholes getting criticised for form, with Dyer saying he should take his England place. Result? Scholes tore us to shreds like a man possessed.

- Owen on a goal drought. Ends goal drought by scoring a hat-trick against us.

- Rooney struggling for goals. Struggle ends when he scores a brace.

Any top striker in poor form must look at us on the fixture list and smile.

Guest Imperio

He needs time, unfortunately for him Chelsea need results now.

The role he's been given by Chelsea isn't something he's used to, he's going wide a lot and it doesn't suit him. Put him in Drogbas current role and he'd do better, but the problem is that Drogba is virtually undroppable on current form.

They should really drop Ballack or Lampard and play with wingers again, they play too narrow with three central midfielders.

Like most, I rate Shevchenko, but I think it's feckin' hilarious that Chelsea have gone and wasted all that money. :lol:

like that's gonna make a difference to them!

Aye, that takes the shine off a bit, but you take what you can get.

Like most, I rate Shevchenko, but I think it's feckin' hilarious that Chelsea have gone and wasted all that money. :lol:

like that's gonna make a difference to them!

Yes and no... I mean sure they may have an almost unlimited pot of money, but paying over £30m for a player who turns out to be (relatively speaking) shite will not bode well with fans/people at the club.