Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 13/08/17 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports)

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm just grateful we have a semi-competent ref. I'm still p*ssed off at that Burton fiasco. :lol:

That and Forest away will forever stick in my mind, like. :lol:

was on sky the other day when i was in the gym as one of the best champo games from last year, absolutely staggering to watch it again man

Quality of player coming in is average to poor in my educated opinion. We'll get beat in my opinion. Easily beaten as well maybe 0-3.

If Rafa wasn't on more money here than he'd get elsewhere he'd already be gone.

:nope: :nope: :anguish:

Rest of the comment is spot on

Quality of player coming in is average to poor in my educated opinion. We'll get beat in my opinion. Easily beaten as well maybe 0-3.

If Rafa wasn't on more money here than he'd get elsewhere he'd already be gone.

:lol: poor show

'Educated opinion'  :lol:

Mitrovic scored for us in both matches against Spurs two years ago?

A clock is right two times a day.

I agree with this. He also has two hands, a face and can count to twelve.

:lol:

Spurs' last two away games have finished 1-6 and 1-7. To be honest, I'd take a point now. Our 5th place finish was built on an unbeaten start, beginning with a 0-0 draw at home to Arsenal. Typical opening day stalemate would suit me so as not to knock confidence and get a point on the board against a much better (on paper) side.

I'm just hoping I can get my new Digiturk installation done in time - rung them yesterday when I realised the Premier League channel (S Sport) is in their basic package at under £5 a month. Would be rude not to really. Was stuck with SkyGo via a vpn on my iPad last year, so that's another benefit of promotion.  :D

I'll be fucking amazed if we don't get bent over in front of the sky sports cameras.

Then whichever clueless arsehole is in the studio can tell the clueless mongs at home that the geordie nation are gonna have to scale back their unrealistic expectations. Too cynical?

Refing was shocking. Does make me think there is a little crisis point coming if we can't convince enough kids to learn to ref mind, who would? I do have some sympathy with criticisms of how much scrutiny they're put under.

Guest palnese

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/509/309/hi-res-27119f57adcc7a59ab409e760abd722f_crop_north.jpg?1440850851&w=630&h=420

Think Marriner's decision to send Mitro off led to that Planet Soft Cunt rant. What an absolute wanker.

I don't think Spurs will be ready or at least not at their full powers.

Looked pretty ready to me from this.

Tottenham vs Juventus 2-0 | Highlights & Goals | Friendly match 5-8-2017

That was a friendly, this is the Premier League. We generally do well against these. Case in point, our last game in the Premier League. :lol:

I hope we got thrashed like 0-6 so to let Fat Cunt know we are heading to relegation.

The only thing that result would do, other than fucking humiliate us, is make Fat Mike think Rafa isn't up to the job. :lol: