Kenedy

Scottish Mag

You can see why he hardly played during his Watford loan spell.

I didn't see what all the fuss was about him last season and am even less impressed this season.

Could say that for a lot of our team too

Fernandez- sold by relegated Swansea

Yedlin- hardly tore it up at Sunderland and happily sold by Spurs

Diame- sold by hull who weren't too fussed about selling him

Ritchie- Bournemouth content to let him go

Shelvey- Swansea happy to get rid of

Kenedy- couldn't get a game at Watford and miles off chelseas team

Rondon- loaned out by relegated West Brom and seemingly no competition for him

Joselu- a stoke city cast off 

Atsu- could hardly get a look in at Bournemouth

Ki- free from relegated Swansea

Just a squad of cast offs and bargain bucket signings from smaller clubs. Great recruitment strategy which will have us relegated again in the next 2 years

Yeah but Benteke was 30m and ambitious as he was highly rated when they signed him. Sakho 25m. There's 2 from palace that blows anything we have ever done under Ashley out the water. Townsend 20m also breaks our transfer record  :lol:

Ruben Neves was what 20m? Again breaks our transfer record and more ambitious than anything we have done certainly since promotion. Adama traore for more than our transfer record

Seri to Fulham expensive ambitious and highly coveted. Same as mawson and the lad from Marseille

Even Bournemouth have spent 20m plus twice on defenders.

Southampton have spent 20m twice in the last year alone

Even Brighton have broke our transfer record twice  :lol:

We just never break our mould of cheap, free, loan or a cast off

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Half arsed wouldn't be the word for me, nowhere near his best obviously but he was the only one who had a go at the players for the lack of movement. Stayed in the centre circle for like 10 minutes after the final whistle looking gutted.

Half arsed wouldn't be the word for me, nowhere near his best obviously but he was the only one who had a go at the players for the lack of movement. Stayed in the centre circle for like 10 minutes after the final whistle looking gutted.

having a go at the players is not winning games, taking hold of the game, being involved and taking the attack to the oppo is what i want from him, sorry but the lad doesn't look up for the fight, bar 10 mins v manure ive seen nothing from him all season.

remember this kid is £25 million rated and would be our record transfer, he isn't looking like it ..............seems a bit of a sulk.

having a go at the players is not winning games, taking hold of the game, being involved and taking the attack to the oppo is what i want from him, sorry but the lad doesn't look up for the fight, bar 10 mins v manure ive seen nothing from him all season.

remember this kid is £25 million rated and would be our record transfer, he isn't looking like it ..............seems a bit of a sulk.

Nee shit.

Just him being 'half arsed' is bollocks. One of the few who always showed for the ball regardless of how good his end product was. That is the characteristic of a player who is arsed.

That's what he did though

maybe but produced nothing of note, just my opinion, i like him but i want to see so much more from him.........he was our big hope.