Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Guest firetotheworks

Says he doesn't want to sign for Newcastle permanently. What sort of commitment is that?

Commitment to what? A club that didn't want to get you unless it was on loan, who won't back its manager, and will let him leave in the summer? I dunno why anyone would commit to that if the alternative is playing for a successful, functioning club.

Guest Howaythetoon

I can confidently say he’ll never be anywhere near the starting XI for a good side, let alone winning titles. Cock.

I don’t know, when players like Delph and Moses get games and medals for the likes of City and Chelsea...

I’m surprised Kennedy hasn’t made it at Chelsea really, he’s more than good enough on his day and a player who has the right attributes for any top side.

I rate him as I’ve said time and time again and although he’s not world-class and never will be, I look at his attributes and what he can give a team and do in a game and he is someone who is good enough to play in a top team and help them win trophies.

He’s far too good for us, but then quite a few of them are, even our ‘lesser’ players. Shelvey for example. He won’t get into a top team because in his position he needs to be a top top player, but he could play for a number of teams who won’t be down there looking to just stay up.

I can confidently say he’ll never be anywhere near the starting XI for a good side, let alone winning titles. Cock.

I don’t know, when players like Delph and Moses get games and medals for the likes of City and Chelsea...

I’m surprised Kennedy hasn’t made it at Chelsea really, he’s more than good enough on his day and a player who has the right attributes for any top side.

I rate him as I’ve said time and time again and although he’s not world-class and never will be, I look at his attributes and what he can give a team and do in a game and he is someone who is good enough to play in a top team and help them win trophies.

He’s far too good for us, but then quite a few of them are, even our ‘lesser’ players. Shelvey for example. He won’t get into a top team because in his position he needs to be a top top player, but he could play for a number of teams who won’t be down there looking to just stay up.

Wouldnt say he's too good for us. Everyone's gotta be the big fish and this could be Kennedy's.

It's depressing but wholly unsurprising.

What KI said stuck with me, particularly the fact that he's come on loan to a club that was determined not to spend proper money to bring him the club permanently. Why should he give a shit other than out of professional pride?

Besides, we all said if he did perform he'd go somewhere more ambitious for more money than Ashley would be willing to sanction. So it's all just the truth of the situation hitting home, albeit it way too fucking early in the season. :lol: :(

Almost caused a goal on the counter with his dicking around trying to use skill when a simple pass to team mates was on. Seem to settle after that, hoping to see him be useful in our next two games. We need him now to produce.

sleepless nights, new baby... or whatever.

he couldnt even get him self motivated for 15 minutes.

jogged around, no movement, no demanding the ball or driving forward.

and those fucking corners! didnt even have the balls to take the third so dummett had to take it as he was nearest to it.

disgraceful cameo.

Guest firetotheworks

sleepless nights, new baby... or whatever.

he couldnt even get him self motivated for 15 minutes.

jogged around, no movement, no demanding the ball or driving forward.

and those fucking corners! didnt even have the balls to take the third so dummett had to take it as he was nearest to it.

disgraceful cameo.

He might have been shit but I don't think the balls point's fair about corners considering he took a penalty at the end of one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Newcastle player. [emoji38] I'd like to think that he's just learned to step aside if things aren't going well.

Crock of shit, didn't look interested at all and got absolute pelters off Clark and Federico for not tracking back as well.

Really strange substitution, Murphy was doing okay but we needed control in the middle of the park and a prescence up front ie Shelvey and Rondon