Kenedy

Scottish Mag

It's a shit challenge, I just think if it's a red, anyone going in for a challenge that mistimes their kick and ends up connecting with the player will look similar to that challenge.

Arter didn't mistime his kick though, what he did was intentional and dangerous, he caught Joselu on the knee with a powerful kick. Blatant red.

Well regardless of no ban we have Forest and Chelsea next.

Play fairly well and Murphy or Atsu will be entitled to command his place in the team for the coming weeks and Kenedy will have to fight for his spot back.

• 2 weeks later...

Got no chance with Clark playing behind him. No movement in the team so he gets caught on the ball as he doesn't just pass for the sake of it

Saying that Dummett provides nothing either but kid needs to get his act together I actually think he was pretty poor in the last few months of last season also.

Has Kenedy got an identical twin brother? I think Cisse pulled the same trick on NUFC with his twin. A good half season from the real player then the twin takes over.

We got the poison.

We got the Kenedy.

So many were tearing their hair out when we wouldn't spend £20 - £30 million on the guy this summer.

Lets not go to the other extreme after two bad games okay?

Just relax guys. Once we get Shelvey, Muto and Rondon in the team with him as well it will be good.