Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Half arsed wouldn't be the word for me, nowhere near his best obviously but he was the only one who had a go at the players for the lack of movement. Stayed in the centre circle for like 10 minutes after the final whistle looking gutted.

having a go at the players is not winning games, taking hold of the game, being involved and taking the attack to the oppo is what i want from him, sorry but the lad doesn't look up for the fight, bar 10 mins v manure ive seen nothing from him all season.

remember this kid is £25 million rated and would be our record transfer, he isn't looking like it ..............seems a bit of a sulk.

That's what he did though

maybe but produced nothing of note, just my opinion, i like him but i want to see so much more from him.........he was our big hope.

So he was trying then. Thanks for that

I thought kenedy was fairly decent. He's unpredictable and so far since he's been back with us chalk and cheese from the lad we were desperate to get back.

For all the negatives he gives, if that rocket of a shot was a touch lower nobody would be picking negatives, the whole stadium would have been screaming their balls off.

Edit: And flaps.

Wants beheading for that stupid Rabona attempt.

Was certainly not the time or place. The co-commentator on the Australian feed was going spare!

My son and his mates thought it was great.

Thought he was fine today in context.

He was good last week too tbf, looked like one of our most likely players. Feels like since that poor Cardiff performance he's coming under pretty intense scrutiny.

Rightly so. He’s been 95% gash all season. Frustrating because we know, or think we know he can do better.

All of his best work for us either this season or last has been when he’s found himself up front.

For a player who’s supposed to be a winger, he’s shite at it.

Why can’t he whip a ball in with his left foot?