Kenedy

Scottish Mag

What I dislike or disappointed at Kenedy is I think he knows what he's doing. He knows how to play to contribute to our team just like last season.  However he changed his attitude early this season and wanna utilise this loan to showcase his skills and thus played very selfishly and always did unnecessary skills, in expense of our team results.

And now he knows we are in crisis and so he changed back his playstyle.

I slated him last week and again this couldn’t give a fuck attitude from a bloke who has talent sums us up.

He’s a non tryer , not what we need when in the shit Ive noticed

He commes across as a billy big bollocks, has an inflated opinion of himself and his talent. All he’s done so far this season is show why chelsea don’t think too much of him. Either needs to sort himself out or fuck off. Right now I’d rather play Atsu.

For me though the biggest issue we have right now is Diame, an utter turd of a footballer holding the team back. KI must be absolute dross to not take his place from him. Unfortunately KI has taken up a big wage slot so we won’t bring someone in with both him and Diame on the books. one of them must go, tbh both going would be best for us.

Colback

Hayden

Diame

KI

Saviet

Average players at best with huge amounts of wages tied up in them, think we could get a fee for Hayden but the rest I’d let go for nowt as long as we’re not paying for them in any way. I wonder how realistic bringing someone in like Drinkwater, not a sniff of action this season under Sarri and at an age where he must be playing. Him and Welbeck would be my top target in the winter window, we can’t afford to gamble on unknowns and whatever we have to spend needs to be blown on one or two players, enough to spark the team in to life.

Honestly like I've watched a different match at times like. He didn't look not arsed in the slightest.

How much to buy him? Pre season , £25 million? Looks worth it?

No , he’s sulking and isn’t giving it along with a lot of others, a huge let down on what we saw last season.

His bulking up has slowed him down imho

He’s always looked like he’s given a shit and worked his bollocks off every single match. He’s not one of those who takes a wild shot and smiles after, he misses any chances he’s genuinely screaming at himself. What are people watching?