Kenedy

Scottish Mag

I think circumstances are against all our players at the moment, I wouldn't jump to any major conclusions.

We've basically had an impossible league fixture list and a cup game that nobody cares about, everything is bound to look worse.

There was 2500 cared enough to put their time, effort and ££ into being there.

I think circumstances are against all our players at the moment, I wouldn't jump to any major conclusions.

We've basically had an impossible league fixture list and a cup game that nobody cares about , everything is bound to look worse.

I cared and i'm pretty sure the fans that made the journey down did too. It would be the best chance this club has of some silverware this season. Unless that trophy we got for last seasons 10th place finish was enough.

Someone said he'd just had a bairn, that's bound to have affected him a bit.

He’s making millions of pounds to play football, his partner doesn’t have to work ever, he can even hire a whole army of nannys and servants to look after the whole family. Or else just use a f***ing condom the babies can likely come in his mid-30s once he’s set for life. It’s a poor excuse.

It doesn’t matter how much money a person is making, if they’re a good father he’ll want to be close to the kid. This includes waking up numerous times during the night..

Newcastle is just a job to these players. Work will always come off second best to a newborn.

But we mere mortals do think about our career when planning a family. My work comes second to my kid but I made damn sure that I had progressed up the career ladder in my 20s to the point where I now in my 30s I had all the necessary promotions so that I could work my job doing flexible hours etc so that my work life balance was not adversely affected.

Kenedy is still very young. This year is his big chance to cement his position as a credible Premier League player and create opportunities to either get a new Chelsea contract or go elsewhere either way doubling his salary and creating better opportunities to be successful. At this moment (well 40 weeks before) he decides to have a baby. It’s pure stupidity.

holy fuck what is this.

Ridiculous reason for having to come off aside I thought he was much better today. Mendy wasn't getting in the crosses he usually puts in as much and Kenedy was bringing pressure off the backline when receiving possession in the first half. Good stuff.

Someone said he'd just had a bairn, that's bound to have affected him a bit.

He’s making millions of pounds to play football, his partner doesn’t have to work ever, he can even hire a whole army of nannys and servants to look after the whole family. Or else just use a f***ing condom the babies can likely come in his mid-30s once he’s set for life. It’s a poor excuse.

It doesn’t matter how much money a person is making, if they’re a good father he’ll want to be close to the kid. This includes waking up numerous times during the night..

Newcastle is just a job to these players. Work will always come off second best to a newborn.

But we mere mortals do think about our career when planning a family. My work comes second to my kid but I made damn sure that I had progressed up the career ladder in my 20s to the point where I now in my 30s I had all the necessary promotions so that I could work my job doing flexible hours etc so that my work life balance was not adversely affected.

Kenedy is still very young. This year is his big chance to cement his position as a credible Premier League player and create opportunities to either get a new Chelsea contract or go elsewhere either way doubling his salary and creating better opportunities to be successful. At this moment (well 40 weeks before) he decides to have a baby. It’s pure stupidity.

POTY

Was much better yesterday, hopefully he will kick off from this as we'll need an in form Kenedy for the run of games coming up.

Also think it's incredibly harsh people criticising the reason for him being substituted, I'm sure he would rather play so if it was causing him difficulty then he did the right thing coming off.

• 2 weeks later...