Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

It wouldn’t be as bad (I mean he’d still be terrible) if he wasn’t painfully slow with it. Makes us even easier to defend against.

Bone idle cunt with the heart of a pea.

Ah yes, the old he’s shite so he mustn’t try/care. Always a favourite.

My favourite Joselu moment today was when Shelvey played him through on his left foot, he feighned to shoot and tried to turn back onto his right foot but lost his balance and went down like he’d been snipered.  I’m not usually one for bashing players that are clearly not good enough, but fuck me, that was laughable!  Just absolutely awful!

It wouldn’t be as bad (I mean he’d still be terrible) if he wasn’t painfully slow with it. Makes us even easier to defend against.

Bone idle cunt with the heart of a pea.

Ah yes, the old he’s shite so he mustn’t try/care. Always a favourite.

if you watch him he jogs round the pitch like he’s on his jolly’s . Robbing a living.

Guest reefatoon

And he still gets time on the pitch. It’s a joke.

we have no one else.

We let better strikers go in the summer. Having him as back up is criminal.

My favourite Joselu moment today was when Shelvey played him through on his left foot, he feighned to shoot and tried to turn back onto his right foot but lost his balance and went down like he’d been snipered.  I’m not usually one for bashing players that are clearly not good enough, but fuck me, that was laughable!  Just absolutely awful!

Aye that's one of the very worst passages of play I've ever witnessed from a striker, awful first touch, no pace, out muscled, pathetic turn and even worse dive to try and con a pen... I actually laughed when I saw that.

"The Joselu The" would be a good chant for him, in German.

I actually like the lad, in a way one likes something flailing and hapless. He's clearly not cut out for the Premier League. Needs to play in a second division in a slower, less physical league.

"The Joselu The" would be a good chant for him, in German.

I actually like the lad, in a way one likes something flailing and hapless. He's clearly not cut out for the Premier League. Needs to play in a second division in a slower, less physical league.

Yep, he needs to go play in Holland, in the lower amateur leagues. Or in the Scottish prem.