Newcastle United vs. Nottingham Forest - 23/08/17 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Excited about Murphy and Aarons. Would definitely have liked to see De Jong on for Diame. Unless saviet plays at ten like he does for Senegal. Youve got to give likes of Baralser a chance too. Less thrilled about Hanley

Shop window imo

Excited about Murphy and Aarons. Would definitely have liked to see De Jong on for Diame. Unless saviet plays at ten like he does for Senegal. Youve got to give likes of Baralser a chance too. Less thrilled about Hanley

Shop window imo

:thup: yep. Champo sides please come a knocking. Wonder who is there scout wise?.

Nice to see us take the cup seriously. Feels like the old days when the board told us not to bother.

If it was the next round and we'd made loads of good signings - and the team was similarly weak - I'd agree.

Guest neesy111

If that team doesn't beat Forest then those players really should be lowering where they think they should be playing at.

Nice to see us take the cup seriously. Feels like the old days when the board told us not to bother.

If it was the next round and we'd made loads of good signings - and the team was similarly weak - I'd agree.

Huh?

What I mean is - I can live with a line-up like that tonight, in the circumstances. If circumstances were different, and we had the resources to actually mount a cup run, I'd be disappointed with such a weak line-up.

Huh?

What I mean is - I can live with a line-up like that tonight, in the circumstances. If circumstances were different, and we had the resources to actually mount a cup run, I'd be disappointed with such a weak line-up.

Well I disagree. You don't need a strong squad to give the cups a go. Give the first team players who need a rest a break and get a few youngsters or squad players in I can understand, but to me wholesale changes the likes of this doesn't particularly indicate a willingness to take the cups seriously. You said on the previous page you're fine with the team as long as we don't lose. Well duh, don't you think playing a stronger team minimises the chances of that happening? We lose this and no doubt Rafa and the club will be criticised for his team selection.

Guest firetotheworks

Anyone got a link straight to the audio rather than the login page? I'm already logged in but it doesn't seem to realise that.