Newcastle United vs. West Ham United - 26/08/17 @ 3pm (No TV)

Guest neesy111

Bilic:

“But, OK they needed maybe more to improve to come from the Championship - it is a big club. They were all buzzing, they won the league and now ‘we are going to rule the world’ or whatever.

Eh?  Karen Brady been talking about NUFC fans again while sucking his cock?!?!

Guest neesy111

Fucking sick of these bullshit myths like.

Honestly, man.  Who has said 'we are going to rule the world'?

Take That.

:pow:

I think the zero points and zero goals suggest we've played much worse than we actually have so far, but I don't feel so good about this game. Another bad result and the "Newcastle in crisis" hype machine will go into overdrive.

Fingers crossed everything goes okay.

Could really do with getting at them early to get the crowd up and them on the back foot. Fear if we try to keep it tight, similar to Spurs, the atmosphere will drain away and it'll become anxious on and off the pitch.

Just fucking get into them and give it a go.

I feel the need ......the need for speed !! ......(Up top any way)

ELLIOTT (Darlow if fit)

Manquillo  Lascelles.  Mbember  Clark. 

Merino.        Hayden.     

Atsu.              Aaron's            Murphy

Gayle

I really do not think that Ritchie is going to be as effective in the Premiership : ( ...I know it's early days) but I suspected this before the first game and has offered very little in the two games he has played thus far ! Time for Aaron's and Murphy to show what they can do.

If Gayle fails his fitness test then I'd give Joselu his chance ! If it all starts going horribly wrong for us PLAN B = stick Mitro and Joselu on up top together !

No way will Atsu Murphy and Aarons ever all start together.

I suspect your right tomorrow.

Ritchie and Perez will probably start. Both very disappointing thus far for me and I feel they lack the pace needed to hurt top quality premiership defences.

Atsu not too bad but has been expected to do too much by himself with little support.

Aaron's looks like he's on fire at the moment and our best chance of creating a goal.

Murphy looks good from the little I've seen of him thus far. Early days but deserves a chance whilst the others are faltering.

Those top four will certainly cause West Ham problems and more chance of scoring, winning penalties, free kicks or getting a West Ham player sent off when they are beating them for pace.

Bilic:

“But, OK they needed maybe more to improve to come from the Championship - it is a big club. They were all buzzing, they won the league and now ‘we are going to rule the world’ or whatever.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/845556/Slaven-Bilic-Newcastle-Transfer-News-West-Ham-Transfer-News-Rafa-Benitez

“I think in this transfer window, I don’t know exactly, but I follow who they have bought and sold.

“They are not happy with the transfers but they have spent more money than we have spent in this transfer window - if we are talking about net money.

Er, no.

These are really pissing me off. Bilic is a cunt.