Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest chopey

Maguire to Manure. Lascelles to Leicester. Rafa home on Friday. Happy times.

Big Sam sat in the stands next to Charnley on Saturday to return for "unfinished business"

Maguire to Manure. Lascelles to Leicester. Rafa gone on Friday. Happy times.

Be the best thing that could happen to us in regards to pressure on Ashley. Plus we have nothing to lose

Well we do... it would be nice to still be a Premier League team by the end of the season, whether Rafa goes or not. I'm not sure what people are getting from this befalling & ill-wishing attitude towards NUFC I've read and seen quite a bit recently.

I'd rather we stay up yeah but what's the point just to exist for survival. I don't get posts like above saying how bad it would be if Lascelles and Rafa went. Rafa is going anyway so that's no loss.  Them going would be the spark for the biggest protests and pressure on Ashley probably ever. They stay and nothing happens.

Considering the most important thing at the club these days is getting Ashley out then anything that is going to wake people up and get them on the right side which is against that cretin is for the best

Maguire to Manure. Lascelles to Leicester. Rafa gone on Friday. Happy times.

Be the best thing that could happen to us in regards to pressure on Ashley. Plus we have nothing to lose

Well we do... it would be nice to still be a Premier League team by the end of the season, whether Rafa goes or not. I'm not sure what people are getting from this befalling & ill-wishing attitude towards NUFC I've read and seen quite a bit recently.

There's absolutely no point in being a Premier League team if you're not even attempting to compete and have year on year growth. We have become one of them teams just existing with absolutely no ambition and stinking the league out. I don't want us to just exist for survival and be left behind year after year by all other 19 teams in the division ( who actually have ambition to improve). I want to be able to see decent players signed and decent players playing for us once again not cheap bargain basement shite that people pretend are actually good players

Exactly. We deserve to go down and it will happen in the next year or 2. I'm sure Ashley expects it and is planning for it financially as well.

The only thing that matters is getting Ashley out. Nothing else. Only thing people should be intrested in is doing all they can to make that happen. Not worrying whether a certain player gets sold as in the scheme of things in our current situation it means nothing.

Rafa is going in May anyhow so we are losing him. Best thing he could do is leave now as that's the only thing that MIGHT wake some of our apathetic retards up to be the start of finally getting him out. Rafa goes in May then not much will happen.

I don't think relegation this season helps us at all myself. Rafa keeping us up then walking through obvious lack of support and backing should be enough to kickstart enough people going mental.

We've started to attack his businesses now, if that shows signs of not ending or even getting worse then the Rafa fury might be enough to push him to fuck off. Doubtful but I don't see how adding relegation at this stage improves that chance as he'll try whatever he can to hold the value of his investment if we go down for a year or two in reckon.

If Lascelles goes to Leicester what's the odds on us getting Wes Morgan in part ex [emoji849]

I hear James Collins is still available on a free..

Him and Rondon would be a cracking end to the window

You know something, and this might sound stupid but they've obviously realised the value of lowering expectations at nufc so I'm really wondering if this window, same as last summer, isn't some power play with intent to make profit but to push the boundaries of what is acceptable to everyone so far that when we end the window with a few patch up signings we'll eat the shit sandwich.

I don't think relegation this season helps us at all myself. Rafa keeping us up then walking through obvious lack of support and backing should be enough to kickstart enough people going mental.

We've started to attack his businesses now, if that shows signs of not ending or even getting worse then the Rafa fury might be enough to push him to fuck off. Doubtful but I don't see how adding relegation at this stage improves that chance as he'll try whatever he can to hold the value of his investment if we go down for a year or two in reckon.

If Rafa stays this season, which I think he will, then i'd like us to stay up as he's done his best, kept his honour and dignity throughout all the shit and doesn't deserve to get relegated just because of the clownshow above him.  After he leaves next summer, all bets are off.

Cracking signing. Top centre half. Meanwhile we scrape around the bargain bucket still

In the Premier League era, we must have many more top 6 finishes than Everton, but we recruit like we are aiming for 17th.