Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Apparently we're signing Frenkie De Jong for €90m. He better be good...

Next big thing apparently.  Does that mean coutinho is off?

They play in very different positions. Coutinho is certainly not fitting in, though.

Can't say i'm surprised in the slightest.

I have honestly not seen De Jong play outside of youtube, but he's meant to be a Busquets replacement and we need that dearly. It's just that paying so much for a youngster playing in a minor league... you have to take those gambles sometimes, I guess.

Looks like a quick version of Rakitic to me...

What's the deal with Rabiot?

They play in very different positions. Coutinho is certainly not fitting in, though.

Coutinho's just inconsistent isn't he? Much better at the #10 role though. Should've stayed at Liverpool.

Coutinho's just inconsistent isn't he? Much better at the #10 role though. Should've stayed at Liverpool.

Think Liverpool are a bit better without him. Get him in on loan.

Missed having outfield Dutch players in our squad. Last one was Affelay and he didn't have much of an impact.

Chances of a second in De Ligt?

He’s definitely off to Barca - I reckon for season 20/21 when Pique may well go

Man United, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Juventus should be going all out for de Ligt.

I just get the feeling Barca have done a deal already - all the other clubs aren’t really linked with him??

Man United, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Juventus should be going all out for de Ligt.

I just get the feeling Barca have done a deal already - all the other clubs aren’t really linked with him??

Spurs have been linked with a serious interest for a long time.

Spurs have been linked with a serious interest for a long time.

Spurs won't be able to compete with the other clubs

De ligt is a rolls Royce. Him and Van dijk Holland are blessed at centre half

Now for a striker...

Got no one coming through?

Not really no. Vincent Janssen was set to be it for a while, but has flopped miserably at Spurs and is rotting away in their reserves now. We'll have to do with Depay until someone better comes along. Funny old game - we've been renowned for having good forwards and dodgy defenders for decades. Now we've somehow stumbled on two young, class centre backs and we're incredibly lightweight up front :lol: