Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Sorry. Relaxed. Not cancelled.

I think it's still being discussed.

It doesn't matter with City though, they've worked out that should they be scrutinised, they included NYC (who they own, ridiculous) in the deal to lift the weight of the astronomical salary away from them, giving them the best of his final years, and their feeder club his pay day.

It's a bit of a joke how exploiting deals is ok, maybe that should be considered with ffp?

It is, especially since it means Elmohamady is now available.

:lol: imagine

I quite like Elmo.

Has a tendency to not be used very much but when he is, makes important contributions. Not a starter, though.

I tell you someone else who loves Elmo, too.

Steve Bruce.

If Elmo leaves us, I *bet* Bruce picks him up.

Then you'll get to look on in confusion as you see his special 'tactic' of keeper hoofing kick up right of field towards Elmo on loop ALLFUCKINGSEASON.

Guest Cheesy Beans

I think if Everton sign a good striker they could overtake Wolves & Leicester.

I think Leicester will badly fall off next season.

They were poor for 3/4s of last season, now have a Europa League campaign which often causes problems for teams domestically and they have a wafer thin squad - 3 injuries at the end of last season and they were down to the bare bones.

They needed to sign 4 or 5 good quality players in order to compete next season, even before they sold anyone.

Chilwell is also a big loss.

2/1 to finish in the bottom half is great value.

It is, especially since it means Elmohamady is now available.

:lol: imagine

I quite like Elmo.

Has a tendency to not be used very much but when he is, makes important contributions. Not a starter, though.

I tell you someone else who loves Elmo, too.

Steve Bruce.

If Elmo leaves us, I *bet* Bruce picks him up.

Then you'll get to look on in confusion as you see his special 'tactic' of keeper hoofing kick up right of field towards Elmo on loop ALLFUCKINGSEASON.

If it’s darlow that’s going out of play every single time.

Everton have a 25m bid accepted for Doucoure. 75m triple swoop for Allan, Rodriguez and Doucoure. Dat ambition

Bet they still finish 10th/11th like

Nah they've actually spent money on good players this time rather than spunking loads on average/unproven players