Other clubs' transfers

Greg

6 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

Not fun being jealous of Aston Villa, like. 

Kamara. Bloody hell.

Jesus are you still in a time warp where not owned by Ashley anymore. We can’t sign everybody we think is a good player, your going to be pretty miserable this summer with that mentality.

Really hope we remember where we’ve come from and don’t act like spoilt brats this summer ffs.

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

He’ll probably end up signing and I’ll feel daft, but I’m hoping we don’t go back in for Lingard - the salary rumours are insane for the bloke.  Would rather get someone younger and hungrier (and better).  

Absolutely. I was all for signing him till I heard his wage demands (I believe the figure being touted is £150k p/w). Which would make him our highest earner. He is good, but not £150k a week tier.  

36 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Whether we lose out on certain targets because of the competition or not, it's bloody arousing to have believable rumours surrounding players that European-bound PL teams are supposedly after too.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Would have thought DCL and Jesus are both not for sale. And Arsenal aren’t exactly going to make an offer they can’t refuse. 

Of course Jesus is for sale, he's gone from their only striker to City's third choice. I'd be surprised if he doesn't leave.

1 minute ago, jonny1403 said:

Of course Jesus is for sale, he's gone from their only striker to City's third choice. I'd be surprised if he doesn't leave.

Who’s second choice? 

He has also played quite a lot of games on the right. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Would have thought DCL and Jesus are both not for sale. And Arsenal aren’t exactly going to make an offer they can’t refuse. 

I don’t think Everton are in the position of being able to turn down decent bids though? And Jesus is in the last 12 months of his contract and has said he won’t be staying (I think?). 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Who’s second choice? 

He has also played quite a lot of games on the right. 

Alvarez. He only played on the right as City preferred not to operate with a striker and rotate their AMs regularly (which is also damning that Jesus couldn't even hold down a CF position ahead of De Bruyne and Foden). Pep won;t be playing him next season and I think Jesus himself has said he might need to move on.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Police have raided Lille offices and questioned staff, to do with suspect transfer deals, including Osimhen to Napoli.

Pepe to Arsenal for 75m would have me wondering too…!