Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest HTT II
11 hours ago, 54 said:

That’s a great bit of business for Arsenal, he will easily get 15 + goals for them and it’s a statement signing too. 

Guest HTT II
14 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

I would be so jealous 

We should be looking at this, but I think we are obviously looking at others for wide areas!

11 hours ago, toon25 said:

Jesus will be great for Arsenal, but as folk have said far too many strong sides in the league for them to be top 4 again.

I think he'll fit in with Arsenal better than he did at Man City. I suspect we still haven't seen the best of him.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We'll come back to this comment in a week. :lol:

I swear you're transfer rumours are bi-polar, one day its all doom and gloom, and the next the same targets are on the way :lol: 

16 minutes ago, 54 said:

I swear you're transfer rumours are bi-polar, one day its all doom and gloom, and the next the same targets are on the way :lol: 

:lol: Tell me about it. There's very few sources that can be trusted. Eriksen I'm not sure about but all the decent sources seem to suggest De Jong will happen.

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

:lol: Tell me about it. There's very few sources that can be trusted. Eriksen I'm not sure about but all the decent sources seem to suggest De Jong will happen.

What positions do you think you'll target this window? 

All joking aside, it's been a bit of a miserable window. It was suggested we would sign up to six players. We desperately need midfielders, and we could do with a right winger, a right back and a striker. We'll be signing for a replacement for Henderson as well.

In typical style though we've fucked about over one player. Ten Hag starts on Monday and we don't have one new signing for him. :lol: De Jong is obviously class and would make a huge difference to our midfield, but he clearly wanted to stay at Barca.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

All joking aside, it's been a bit of a miserable window. It was suggested we would sign up to six players. We desperately need midfielders, and we could do with a right winger, a right back and a striker. We'll be signing for a replacement for Henderson as well.

In typical style though we've fucked about over one player. Ten Hag starts on Monday and we don't have one new signing for him. :lol: De Jong is obviously class and would make a huge difference to our midfield, but he clearly wanted to stay at Barca.

Is Ten Hag pretty hands off when it comes to transfers?

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

This one is more of a gamble than it seems. Never been close to prolific in England.

He also has never had a starting spot as a cf for a full season. 

I think his goal contributions per 90 mins are pretty solid. 

34 minutes ago, Froggy said:

n'aw, bless your little cottons.

41 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Don’t worry, Donny VDB is like a new signing. 

7 minutes ago, Big River said:

n'aw, bless your little cottons.

:lol: Look at the expectation your fans have in regards to signings and you've been a big club for about 20 minutes.