Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

the state of that pen 

Delighted for him, top bloke and family, got to know him well over the last year or so as my boy played with his boy for various Saturday teams and at SAFC academy which mainly played in sunderland, he’d get mobbed and never once refused a photo or autograph and he would stop and talk to everyone. Had some good chats with him over footy. Put himself through the pain barrier for Sunderland and had opportunities to leave, but stayed. Shame he didn’t get a few minutes at Wembley for a nice send off!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II

Those pens are they ones that you can click to write in red, or green, or blue aye [emoji38]

Edited by HTT II

28 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Those pens are they ones that you can click to write in red, or green, or blue aye [emoji38]

The classic BIC 4 colour pen, essential part of any secondary school pencil case.

11 minutes ago, SAK said:

The classic BIC 4 colour pen, essential part of any secondary school pencil case.

It's such a scam :lol: just a pen that's shite for writing in 4 different colours

Ziyech to AC Milan supposedly.

This feels like it's going to be the most mental transfer windows in a while, and a lot of teams are going to be completely different to the end of last season.

Phillips will just replace Uncle Foul on the bench.  Good for medals I suppose but he’s kidding himself if he thinks he’s going to be an integral part of that side. Just like Grealish.

You worry a bit for Leeds. First Phillips, but also constant links about Raphinha.

Fine, decent money assuming one or both go, but even with that I think they would struggle to attract replacements post Bielsa and they only narrowly avoided the drop last year as it was.