Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Stand to be corrected by any Norwich lurkers but he's been a hell of a player for them really. Double figures both seasons in two abominably shite Premier League teams, and a goal machine in the respective promotion seasons either side. 

Would have liked to see him In our shirt around about the Rafa times

21 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He's 27. 

I can't see us spending £35-40m on him.

Isnt that considered "young" for a keeper, could get 10 years service from him. ???

15 minutes ago, 54 said:

Isnt that considered "young" for a keeper, could get 10 years service from him. ???

It is. I wasn't saying we wouldn't spend that because of his age. Tried to separate the two sentences. :lol:

We have De Gea who's 32 and negotiating a new deal. That's why I don't think we'll spend £40m on a new keeper. 

@KaKa Osimhen, Kane, Ramos in that order.

I'm a little worried about spending the money touted on Kane given his age, but he's proven in the league. Osimhen and Ramos both look like beasts though.

It's dependent on cost. Apparently Spurs wanting £100m for Kane, Napoli wanting €150m for Osimhen and I'm sure Ramos won't come cheap after what Nunez went for last year.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'm a little worried about spending the money touted on Kane given his age, but he's proven in the league. Osimhen and Ramos both look like beasts though.

It's dependent on cost. Apparently Spurs wanting £100m for Kane, Napoli wanting €150m for Osimhen and I'm sure Ramos won't come cheap after what Nunez went for last year.

Interesting, didn't think you'd mention him. In my opinion Ramos is the guy best suited if you are unable to get Kane. He's probably the most similar type of striker to him you can get.

Drops into space and links play very well and can even play in the number 10 like he often did off of Nunez last season. Great finisher and fantastic in the air. Think someone that can drop and create spaces for Rashford to run into would be dangerous.

Think you'll bottle it and do something silly though.

They’ll fail to get Kane and then bring the rapist* back. Banter club.

*Alarming that I could be talking about two different players here.

Edited by Smal

I reckon Osimhen to Chelsea is as nailed on a signing as you'll see this summer.

They'll pay a world record fee for him too imo. Something like 180 million

Edited by toon25

5 hours ago, Kanji said:

Nothing like ruining your career arc with a move to Man United. See: Donny, Sancho. 

Well Ole ruined Donny. 

Sancho has been playing really well lately and will now start pretty much every game while Rashford is out. 

11 hours ago, Froggy said:

God that twat Kane at Man u would be a match made in twat heaven

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Well Ole ruined Donny. 

Sancho has been playing really well lately and will now start pretty much every game while Rashford is out. 

Sancho has been a fucking waste of money. If 'playing really well lately' is the yardstick for a 350k a week player who's got only 4 goals and 2 assists in the PL this year is your yardstick then kudos. Long may that continue for your shithouse club.

6 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Sancho has been a fucking waste of money. If 'playing really well lately' is the yardstick for a 350k a week player who's got only 4 goals and 2 assists in the PL this year is your yardstick then kudos. Long may that continue for your shithouse club.

Yup, we could really do with Chelsea and Man U spunking away hundreds of millions in order to level the FFP playing field.

Edited by OverThere

28 minutes ago, toon25 said:

I reckon Osimhen to Chelsea is as nailed on a signing as you'll see this summer.

They'll pay a world record fee for him too imo. Something like 180 million

I agree, unfortunately