Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

In general ofc, but in this thread I only see two more people disliking it, who posted as such after my post?

I think it was a big debate in the chat section a few years back. You either love it or think it's loud nonsense.

9 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

Always Sunny is mostly great I think. In a complete different league to 30 Rock.

Astro- "no jokes".?? Not even sure what you mean. Most good comedies don't read out jokes. It's about amusing moments, and I'd say Always Sun has a v good rate of them.

That show nose dived after the first few seasons, they started being less subtle and the who thing felt incredibly formulaic.

Also, the originator of my username. What a character.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

“Chelsea have agreed a deal in principle to sign Independiente del Valle’s 15 year-old midfielder Kendry Paez.

The deal, believed to be worth €20m, has not yet been completed but Chelsea are set to beat off a number of top European clubs to Paez’s signing.

Once completed, Paez will officially join Chelsea in the summer of 2025 after he turns 18 - and will stay with his current club until then.

Paez is currently impressing for Ecuador U17 in the South American U17 Championship.

He has been described as a “generational talent” and “better than Endrick”, who has signed for Real Madrid.

Paez plays for the same club Moises Caicedo did before he joined Brighton.” (Sky Sports)

23 hours ago, Manxst said:

“Chelsea have agreed a deal in principle to sign Independiente del Valle’s 15 year-old midfielder Kendry Paez.

The deal, believed to be worth €20m, has not yet been completed but Chelsea are set to beat off a number of top European clubs to Paez’s signing.

Once completed, Paez will officially join Chelsea in the summer of 2025 after he turns 18 - and will stay with his current club until then.

Paez is currently impressing for Ecuador U17 in the South American U17 Championship.

He has been described as a “generational talent” and “better than Endrick”, who has signed for Real Madrid.

Paez plays for the same club Moises Caicedo did before he joined Brighton.” (Sky Sports)

Hope if they sign him he has two growth spurts and loses all coordination 

49 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

When we went for him we were offering around £45,000 a week.

PSG came in and went and agreed a contract of around £81,000 a week with him.

Tough situation. Fair amount of money to pony up with how things have gone for him.

Likely going to have to go out on loan initially and prove himself. 

Edited by KaKa

Bringing in a load of ageing players on wild contracts always raises the quality of domestic leagues, that’s why the Chinese league is now the best in the world 

Edited by WilliamPS

Stand to be corrected by any Norwich lurkers but he's been a hell of a player for them really. Double figures both seasons in two abominably shite Premier League teams, and a goal machine in the respective promotion seasons either side. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Stand to be corrected by any Norwich lurkers but he's been a hell of a player for them really. Double figures both seasons in two abominably shite Premier League teams, and a goal machine in the respective promotion seasons either side. 

All full of praise in the comments.