Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

Where are Marseille getting all this money from?

Got a rich owner. Spent quite a bit few seasons ago, feels they’re probably going for it again. 

If they get things right, they should easily be an established 2nd club in France that can beat PSG to titles. 

13 hours ago, 54 said:

Since 2010, West Ham have signed 55 signings in the forward/striker positions. Fullkrug will be 56.

I can’t tell if you’re just making up a number or not. Seems impossible and believable at the same time.

1 hour ago, The Butcher said:

Quite amusingly seems like they wanted Nketiah but Arsenal were dicking them around on the price and demanding £35m. Arsenal fans were prematurely celebrating the genius of Edu being able to shift him for that much, only for Marseille to turn around and say fuck off that's too much we're going for Moukoko instead :lol:

2 hours ago, The Butcher said:

Have they said what other clubs were in for him?  He's mint on FM 

Edited by duo

Why can't West Ham find a younger forward for the longer term?

Could see them having to replace Fullkrug again in a couple of seasons, or even by next summer if the transition is too much at his age.

Would really wind me up if I supported them.

Part of me is always baffled by West Ham's transfer policy, bit of me is like, well not everyone is brighton can find cheap talent around and wants to put in the hard yards developing them, they'll just buy very mid talent for mid prices and mid sell on value and assemble fairly random sets of players and vascilate wildly between competing fot europa league places and fighting relegation which no clue in advance which it will be

1 minute ago, kingxlnc said:

West Ham have improved transfers a lot  since that Tim steiden came in with the likes of Paqueta Kudus Bowen

Paqueta and Bowen precede him don't they? Kudus does look a good buy though.

2 hours ago, Sibierski said:

Got a rich owner. Spent quite a bit few seasons ago, feels they’re probably going for it again. 

If they get things right, they should easily be an established 2nd club in France that can beat PSG to titles. 

They’re still France’s biggest club to me - PSG’s position is a manufactured one which would end the moment the Qataris pull the plug

1 hour ago, Tiresias said:

Part of me is always baffled by West Ham's transfer policy, bit of me is like, well not everyone is brighton can find cheap talent around and wants to put in the hard yards developing them, they'll just buy very mid talent for mid prices and mid sell on value and assemble fairly random sets of players and vascilate wildly between competing fot europa league places and fighting relegation which no clue in advance which it will be

Dunno man. If they didn’t give him the super max they could’ve sold Bowen for a lot of money. If not for his exploits Paqueta would be a £100m sale.  Kudus could be great - Brighton were in for him.  Aye a lot of their signings are boring but they can afford to pay a little more on more established boring players. Without the acumen the Brighton approach would get West Ham relegated.