Other clubs' transfers

Greg

West Ham are bascially Newcastle under Freddy Shepherd - fairly exciting signings on the face of it, but mostly opportunistic or big names without a strategy in mind

Can see him flopping. Something like 23 apps, 4 goals, loaned out to Wolfsburg next summer. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, Sibierski said:

Leeds in for Rowe. If we’re taking like £10m+ mark, I’d want us involved, even if it was with a loan back. 

I saw £7m mooted in one article. Surely there's got to be a PL side taking a go on him for that price range? Seems like class value.

Just a no brainer. One of those, where no clubs will make a move, then come next summer after Leeds a promoted and he has a 20+ G/A season, clubs are linked with £30m+ bids :D 

1 hour ago, Sibierski said:

Leeds in for Rowe. If we’re taking like £10m+ mark, I’d want us involved, even if it was with a loan back. 

It's a great replacement for Summerville, and for a great price.

I also saw the other day that Rangers are after Whittaker for a similar sort of fee.

Surprised no Prem teams came in for either of them.

3 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

City are just elite in everything they do, selling or buying.

Aye, helps when they have been able to spend what they want to get in this position mind.

Wonder what Man City do upfront now.

Only striker option they have now is Haaland.

This is the potential problem when you have two really good younger strikers, one ends up wanting out.

20 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Wonder what Man City do upfront now.

Only striker option they have now is Haaland.

This is the potential problem when you have two really good younger strikers, one ends up wanting out.

Should we be worried 

Looking at the photos of Fullkrug signing for West Ham, you'd think all the cash he earns as a top level pro footballer he might get those railings sorted out :lol:

Edited by Pilko