Other clubs' transfers

Greg

59 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Looked at their squad to see if we could have got some of their players on the cheap but there's only Joao Gomes 

They could really struggle this season

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Was he any good when he was there on loan even?

Not really no, not that I saw anyway. Floppy hair, dived a lot, scored maybe a couple of goals. I have no idea why they keep signing players, especially attacking midfielders, they already have 43. Must be readying quite a few to go out.

10 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

No question he’s a great player.

Although you have laugh at the ridiculousness of Chelsea. I’d say as a minimum they really need to shift about 8 players before the end of the window.

I've got a vague recollection that when he was there before he said pretty early that he didn't want to stay, but then they had weeks/months of Potter almost looking like he was trying to build the team around him before he got the tin tack. Was bizarre, but standard Chelsea these days I suppose.

8 minutes ago, SteV said:

No question he’s a great player.

Although you have laugh at the ridiculousness of Chelsea. I’d say as a minimum they really need to shift about 8 players before the end of the window.

Hope we are in for Noni. Might be able to get him on a loan to buy given their situation.

47 minutes ago, Fak said:

Why does he want out of Barca already? Fabulous footballer mind. 

Barca need to make room, and he’s pissed off with Barca. Better to move then activate a 2 year extension and be stuck somewhere that’s not enjoyable.

1 minute ago, Joelinton7 said:

6 year contract with option of a 7th for Joao Felix at Chelsea :yao:

I’ve never seen a club run in such a mental way. They have look 46 players in their squad half of them on deals over 6 years