Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Good business by Brentford and a good move for Hickey. Couple of good seasons there and could be one we pick up once we know he can do it in this league.

One of Brentford's better players is Rico Henry so will be interesting to see how they plan to play both him and Hickey

1 minute ago, WillingtonMag said:

Nah

Where is your guess?

PSG are moving away from that sort of deal. There's only Chelsea in the PL daft enough but that would misplace Havertz. I can't see him heading back to Italy or Spain. Bayern makes sense I guess.

Just now, STM said:

Where is your guess?

PSG are moving away from that sort of deal. There's only Chelsea in the PL daft enough but that would misplace Havertz. I can't see him heading back to Italy or Spain. Bayern makes sense I guess.

Just think he's still too good to go back to Sporting and his ego will be wanting to win it again along with other silverware. I wouldn't be surprised with PSG or Bayern. The thought of him and Messi in the same side is an interesting one? 

Ronaldo leaving is great news for them. They can start building a serious team.

What in the fuck Man Utd have been doing signing dinosaurs like Zlatan, Falcao, Cavani and Ronaldo, I don't know. The Man Utd I knew, hated but respected used to sign the cream of the crop, who were about to hit peak.

I just think with Sporting, it's the romantic option, he's not bothered about the money, he will score a hatful, still play in the champions league and his kids will get to see him playing in the sporting colours.

If he could have a champions league run with sporting and win the league that would be a huge achievement for him.

1 minute ago, STM said:

I just think with Sporting, it's the romantic option, he's not bothered about the money, he will score a hatful, still play in the champions league and his kids will get to see him playing in the sporting colours.

If he could have a champions league run with sporting and win the league that would be a huge achievement for him.

Wasn't Man United also meant to be the romantic option though? Think he's realised his mistake he wants titles and records and to build his legacy. Not sure he's bothered about anyone but himself tbh.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Zero chance.

Why not, a selfish cunt wants to go to a club ran by a egocentric for both their own vanity.

Match made in heaven 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

Why not, a selfish cunt wants to go to a club ran by a egocentric for both their own vanity.

Match made in heaven 

We wouldn't sell him to Chelsea unless they pay a very nice fee. 

We have no centre forward if he leaves as well. I've no problem with him leaving but we would need a replacement. I'll cry if I see Martial as the starting CF next season. 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We have no centre forward if he leaves as well. I've no problem with him leaving but we would need a replacement. I'll cry if I see Martial as the starting CF next season. 

I think you would and IMO good riddance, if he goes he's totally wrecked his reputation at Man UTD for the sake of the pursuit of personal glory to massage his ego rather than help his team rebuild, parasite.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Manchester United sell him to Chelsea for a low fee tbh [emoji38]

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

It's funny how he couldn't get away from Juve fast enough after they got worse, now seems set to do the same to Man-U. For all that he's spoken about as this mentality monster he seems to run away quick enough.

Childish, disloyal, coward.