Other clubs' transfers

Greg

22 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He has to replicate Raphinha pretty much just for them to stay 17th you’d think.

Leeds are making some really good signings. I really like Aaronson who they've wrapped up already and Adams the other young American midfielder they look like they will be adding.

They will also have Bamford back next season too, after not having him the whole of last year pretty much. There's a chance they will be significantly better. 

37 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Leeds are making some really good signings. I really like Aaronson who they've wrapped up already and Adams the other young American midfielder they look like they will be adding.

They will also have Bamford back next season too, after not having him the whole of last year pretty much. There's a chance they will be significantly better. 

We’ve seen it before though, if the big star leaves you’re relying on all of those doing well to make up for them. Leeds have lost two. On paper Villa recruited well with the likes of Bailey & Ings but went backwards. Remember Spurs signing 6-7 good players with the Bale money (Paulinho, Eriksen, Lamela, Soldado…). They hit lucky that Kane came along. I see them being very close to bottom 3 again.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Paully said:

What a mug, he could just sit on the bench collecting his pay cheque…

3 hours ago, McCormick said:

Christ that’s a fantastic piece of business for Leeds; genuinely good enough to be a top 6 player. Not sure how they’ve managed to pull this off.

Mentions they might get De Ketelaere, too, who seems highly-rated.

12 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Class way just to unsettle Man U by pushing for a move even if they don’t actually end up getting him 

Almost as good as taking your rival relegation clubs top striker and basically sending them down.

2 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Mentions they might get De Ketelaere, too, who seems highly-rated.

Ah, the Belgian Havertz. Honestly, they’re attempting amazing moves in the market; could end up being better in the long-run after their high profile sales.

If I hadn’t made it clear yet ( :lol: ) I massively rate Sinesterra. Imo he’s already very close if not better than Raphinha in terms of ability. He’ll be a 100m player in a few years.

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

He’s fantastic and has everything to become one of the world’s best players. Different positions but I’d prefer him to Diaby if I’m being honest. 

If he’s a different position to Diaby, does this mean he isn’t a Raphinia replacement?

2 hours ago, McCormick said:

He’s fantastic and has everything to become one of the world’s best players. Different positions but I’d prefer him to Diaby if I’m being honest. 

How much are Leeds paying? I know we cant sign everyone in football but why are we not in for him. Hes really good.

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

Genuine question. Haven't Everton spent like a billion dollars? How can they make moves around FFP?

Because they’ve managed to say a lot of their losses were because of covid, and they’ve also just gained £60m for Richarlison.