Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Yep, we should be all over Olise. What a bargain.... and the position we need.

Yeah if 45m is the fee quoted, not a bad shout. I doubt he'd go for that amount though.. prices are mental. How long does he have left on his contract? 

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Wouldn’t mind him here if that release clause is true 

If ever there was a tweet driven by an agent trying to drum up interest…

22 hours ago, Jaqen said:

Their own players view the club a joke, which to be fair it is. From top to bottom it seems rotten. 

:thup: it feels more like a corporate entity than a football club. If the club folded tomorrow it’d be a total Partridge shrug.

You have to think that could totally fuck Crystal Palace next season. It’s not like they have many goals in the side as it is, with no money coming in for Zaha, I think they’re a decent front runner for the drop or at least to spend the whole season being at risk 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

You have to think that could totally fuck Crystal Palace next season. It’s not like they have many goals in the side as it is, with no money coming in for Zaha, I think they’re a decent front runner for the drop or at least to spend the whole season being at risk 

Think they'll get lucky that 3 pretty poor squads have came up. I reckon them, Fulham, Wolves and Everton will be in the mix though. Bournemouth could do a Brighton. 

11 minutes ago, gbandit said:

it’d be their own fault, they’ve known about the Zaha situation for ages. 

12 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Think they'll get lucky that 3 pretty poor squads have came up. I reckon them, Fulham, Wolves and Everton will be in the mix though. Bournemouth could do a Brighton. 

Have to say, looks the weakest bottom half of the PL for quite some time. Sheff Utd, Luton, Burnley, Wolves, Everton, Palace & Forest. Dreadful.