Other clubs' transfers

Greg

17 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Think he's decent and would've taken him last summer, but I think 40-50m for him is way too much and he's not the type of player we need anyway.

He isn’t the profile of midfielder we need so it’s a no from me 

5 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I like Gallagher. Think he'd bring a lot to us.

Purely my opinion but I’d pick Longstaff over him everyday of the week and twice on Sunday…

Runs around a lot but falls over more and has less composure

Edited by Monters

5 hours ago, gbandit said:

He’s as far away from £50m in ability as you can imagine. If he’d come through at our club he’d be a million miles from playing for England. He’s got a good attitude and he does what he’s told, that’s about as good a comment I can make about him 

100% Couldn’t agree more!

Edited by Monters

One of them I genuinely don’t get. Him playing lots for Chelsea has coincided with them being worse and worse. Yes he’s tidy and gets about the pitch and can spray the ball about a bit but I’d prioritise literally anyone else. Wouldn’t want him as anything other than a Bruno/Sandro understudy and for that money it’d be way better used both in that position and elsewhere. 

Him not wanting to move to Leeds a couple of seasons back when Bielsa wanted him as it wasn’t in London is red flag central too.

We need a proper DM. Think with Gallagher we would be adding a similar player to what we’ve already got and he wouldn’t really make us much better for the cost.  Although he’s clearly a decent player 

3 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

I think so personally.  It would take us to a completely different level imo.  Allow Bruno to be influence more, we don’t have anyone who can do that job 

I just think with our current formation moving to Bruno to either of the other central midfield slots relies on pace and power which he doesn't have and will limit his influence

1 hour ago, The Butcher said:

Yes. All the top teams have one. We need one as well.

you don’t know better than Howe

They don’t all have one - Who is arsenals? Who is liverpools?

They play a fluid 3 in the middle similar to ours

if anything we need someone more creative

5 minutes ago, tgarve said:

you don’t know better than Howe

They don’t all have one - Who is arsenals? Who is liverpools?

They play a fluid 3 in the middle similar to ours

if anything we need someone more creative

Rice and Partey, Endo and previously Fabinho. 

I'm not saying we necessarily need one, but a majority of top teams have one at their disposal.

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Rice and Partey, Endo and previously Fabinho. 

I'm not saying we necessarily need one, but a majority of top teams have one at their disposal.

Rice for example isn’t an out and out DM any more than Bruno/ Joelinton/ Longstaff/ Miley is though. Same with Endo and Fabinho